Would you like to earn £30,000 a year?
Social Media and Digital Marketing have taken over, and if you know how to use social media effectively, you will be highly desirable to potential employers. Gain a recognised qualification and improve your chances.
Create engaging content, effective strategies and learn to tailor your content to your audience. This course covers everything, during the course learners will study a range of helpful topics, including market analysis, social media policy, voice consistency, auditing social media and many more. We have also included recommended reading to further your study.
Learning with Study365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
- Course Objective:
- Who is it for?
- Course Description:
- Course Duration:
- Method of Assessment:
- Entry Requirement:
- Career Path:
- Turn your social media strategy into actions, with all the tools and processes you need to implement and manage successful social media campaigns for your business.
- Two highly practical, hands-on days that gives you the skills, tools, and confidence to create and execute the very best social media strategy for your business.
- Learn to create a results-driven social media strategy that’s effective, measurable, accountable, and contributes to the long-term success of your business.
- Leverage social selling within your business to drive results. This course looks ahead to the changing social and sales/marketing landscape, how to influence the educated buyer and effect change management.
- Suitable for people who are already running social media activity on behalf of clients or organisations, but that want to understand how social media can be integrated into the wider communications and marketing mix.
- This course is ideal for business owner who wish to connect the power of social media to increase their prospects.
- This course also is useful for Digital Markers, Personal Assistance, Office Administrators, Office Managers, Marketing Executives, Marketing Assistants, Business Development Managers as well as others involved in Personal Relationship, Event Management, and Business Promotion.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 12 guided learning hours.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for “Advanced Social Media & Digital Marketing”.
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
This training course will help you to become a:
- Digital Marketing professional
- Social Media Consultant
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing Manager
- Business Development Manager
|1: The Trend of Social Media|
|The Trend of Social Media||00:27:00|
|2: Market Analysis|
|3: Auditing Social Media|
|Auditing Social Media||00:25:00|
|4: Corporate Culture and Social Media|
|Corporate Culture and Social Media||00:29:00|
|5: Creative Commons|
|6: The Social Media Policy|
|The Social Media Policy||00:39:00|
|7: Keyword Selection|
|8: Content Marketing on Social Media|
|Content Marketing on Social Media||00:25:00|
|9: The Popular Social Media Platforms|
|The Popular Social Media Platforms||03:33:00|
|10: Traditional Website Advertising|
|Traditional Website Advertising||00:36:00|
|11: Social Media Documentation and Schedules|
|Social Media Documentation and Schedules||01:00:00|
|12: The Community Manager Role|
|The Community Manager Role||00:25:00|
|13: Importance of Voice Consistency|
|Importance of Voice Consistency||00:29:00|
|14: Organizational Customer Service|
|Organizational Customer Service||00:27:00|
|15: Social Media Triage|
|Social Media Triage||00:39:00|
|16: Social Media Analytics|
|Social Media Analytics||00:26:00|
|17: Goal Value|
|18: Career of Social Media Strategist|
|Career of Social Media Strategist||00:20:00|
|Recommended Books – Social Media Marketing||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam : Social Media Marketing||00:20:00|
|Exam : Social Media Marketing||00:20:00|