Make your animations come alive The Animated Infographics & Data Visualization Using After Effects course provides comprehensive training for users to take their animations and basically breathe life into them. Give your animations expressions through understanding how important lighting and sound really are. Whether it is a boring Excel spreadsheet, social media clips, GIFs, PowerPoint presentations or YouTube video, learn how to do fun things and create visual information.
The course will cover key elements for which include setting up your project, adding audio and music, adding colour to animated infographic video, adding video backgrounds, and exporting infographic video to YouTube, TV, websites and social media.
The Animated Infographics & Data Visualization Using After Effects course will show users how to create motion infographics. It is a unique course that will teach you about expressions and the different methods to create animations. Learners will learn how to tackle how to apply rotation and position in expressions, how expressions can be used to create complex animations and how to use expressions and display values through them.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning Outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this Course aimed at?
- Entry Requirement
- Method of Assessment
- Certification & Awarding Body
- Presenter Information
- Progression and Career Path
- Other Benefits
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- You’ll learn to take Excel spread sheets and animate the data in After Effects.
- You’ll learn how to make animated pie charts, line charts & bar graphs.
- You’ll learn how to create percentage counters.
- You’ll learn how to animate icons making beautiful infographics.
- You’ll learn how to create ’voice over’ infographics.
- You’ll learn all the animation techniques needed to bring your data to life.
- You will have the finished files so you never fall behind.
- Downloadable exercise files & cheat sheet included.
- Techniques used by professional motion graphic designers.
- A wealth of other resources and websites to help your new career path.
- This course is for individuals completely new to After Effects. No previous animation or motion graphic design experienced is necessary.
- This is a relaxed, well-paced introduction that will enable you to produce impressive video for your business or organization. Only basic computing skills are necessary – If you can send emails and surf the internet then you will cope well with our course!
- You will need a copy of Adobe After Effects, Illustrator & Photoshop CC 2017 or above. 90% of the course will be done in After Effects, but a few things are better done in Illustrator & Photoshop. Free trials can be downloaded from Adobe.
- No previous motion graphic skills are needed.
- No previous After Effects, Illustrator or Photoshop skills are needed.
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Daniel Scott is a Microsoft Trainer and Adobe® Certified Instructor. He’s been teaching for more than 14 years – covering topics such as print, digital publishing, web, and video. He loves to see how it all connects, and how we can share those connections. He prides himself on delivering the best service to his clients and making sure all his students learn to their fullest potential. He is currently the lead trainer at Bring Your Own Laptop Training Center in New Zealand.
Once you successfully complete the Animated Infographics & Data Visualization Using After Effects you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- Web Designer (£22,860 per annum)
- Web Developer (£24,833 per annum)
- Graphic Designer (£21,599 per annum)
- Graphic Artist / Animator (£24,000 per annum)
- Animator (£24,729 per annum)
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|1.1 Animated Infographics and Data Visualization Introduction||00:00:00|
|1.2 Exercise files and projects||00:00:00|
|1.3 Inspiration for your animated infographics||00:00:00|
|2: Animating Infographics|
|2.1 Setting up your software and project||00:00:00|
|2.2 Adding Audio and Music||00:00:00|
|2.3 Adding a Solid Background or Image||00:00:00|
|2.4 Adding Text and Using TypeKit||00:00:00|
|2.5 Where to Get Free Icons||00:00:00|
|2.6 Using CC Libraries||00:00:00|
|2.7 Animating an infographic icon||00:00:00|
|2.8 How to ease animation in After Effects to make them look slick||00:00:00|
|2.9 Help, I’m lost. I can’t find my comp in After Effects||00:00:00|
|2.10 Adding Sound Effects||00:00:00|
|2.11 Creating a circle pop or circle burst||00:00:00|
|3: Techniques For Beautiful Animation|
|3.1 Animation TIP – Motion Blur in After Effects||00:00:00|
|3.2 Animation TIP – Over shoot in After Effects||00:00:00|
|3.3 Animation TIP – Vignette in After Effects||00:00:00|
|3.4 Animation TIP – Anticipation – Up before down – graph editor||00:00:00|
|3.5 Animating TIP – Offset – two objects moving just after each other in After Effects||00:00:00|
|3.6 Animation TIP – Vector Redraw in After Effects||00:00:00|
|3.7 Animation TIP – Puppet tool in After Effects||00:00:00|
|3.8 Animation TIP – Grouping in After Effects is called precomping||00:00:00|
|4: Camera – 1 Node|
|4.1 Creating and Animating a Camera||00:00:00|
|5: Preview And Playback|
|5.1 Speeding up After Effects playback and preview||00:00:00|
|6: Icon Build|
|6.1 Animating the lines of an icon in After Effects||00:00:00|
|7: Color And Backgrounds|
|7.1 How to add colors to your animated infographic video||00:00:00|
|7.2 How to add video backgrounds to your infographic video||00:00:00|
|8: Data Visualization|
|8.1 How to manually make an animated bar graph||00:00:00|
|8.2 How to use Adobe Illustrator to create an moving bar graph||00:00:00|
|8.3 How to use Excel to create an data visualization bar chart||00:00:00|
|8.4 How to create a data visualization line graph||00:00:00|
|8.5 How to create a data visualization pie chart graph||00:00:00|
|8.6 How to make a number counter ticker||00:00:00|
|8.7 How to create an animated flow chart infographic||00:00:00|
|9: Camera – 2 Node|
|9.1 How to use a 2 node camera to sweep across a data visualization||00:00:00|
|10.1 How to make a donut style pie chart animation||00:00:00|
|10.2 How to mask an image inside pie chart segments||00:00:00|
|10.3 How to make an animated opacity percentage slider||00:00:00|
|10.4 How to animate an object filling up to make it look like liquid||00:00:00|
|11: Real Life Video Infographics|
|11.1 How to get a line to follow the video in Adobe After Effects||00:00:00|
|1.2 Track motion in After Effects to follow a person like ‘Stranger than Fiction’||00:00:00|
|11.3 Camera tracking in After Effects doesn’t work well – do it manually||00:00:00|
|12.1 Exporting infographic video for TV, Websites, Youtube and social media||00:00:00|
|12.2 How to Export data visualization for Microsoft® PowerPoint||00:00:00|
|12.3 How to export animated GIF infographic animation||00:00:00|
|13: What Next?|
|13.1 Class Project: Data visualization and infographic project||00:00:00|
|13.2 What to do next after learning Animated Infographic Videos||00:00:00|
|13.3 Cheat sheet and shortcuts for After Effects||00:00:00|