If you have a basic understanding of HTML and CSS, this course is perfect for you. Learn everything you need to know about designing websites with the Bootstrap 4 Exploring New Features course. Once you learn how to create folders, you will be getting right down to the next stages of the course.
The course will teach learners how to link files, add the footer, create the navigation bar and you will have a fully functioning and responsive website. The course makes building websites easier than ever before.
Whether you are new to the concept of have relative experience with building responsive websites, the Bootstrap 4 Exploring New Features is a hands-on course that will teach learners how to get the most out of it. Become skilled at web design and development and know what to do right from the start. The qualification is the perfect way to give your CV a boost and find opportunities to take your career to the next level. The course will make you marketable to potential employers and wow those around you, like your peers and colleagues!
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning Outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this Course aimed at?
- Entry Requirement
- Method of Assessment
- Certification & Awarding Body
- Tutor Info
- Progression and Career Path
- Other Benefits
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Design and create your own website from scratch
- Understand the new features and functionality of the latest version
- Implement Bootstrap 4 code
- Learn how to create responsive websites
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- The course is designed for users of all levels, beginners, intermediate and expert users
- Have a basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- There are no formal pre-requisites for this course. However, learners should have editor installed.
- Learners can also use notepad.
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Bootstrap 4 Exploring New Features certificate by CPD & iAP. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Syed Raza is a highly motivated and goal oriented professional, with over 20 years of combined experience in the fields Law, Management, and IT. Syed is a Microsoft Certified Trainer and a Systems Engineer, specializing in taking complex topics and breaking them down into easy-to-understand material. He graduated from the University of Wisconsin in 1995 with a BBA in Finance. Subsequently, he obtained an MBA from Concordia University, LLB and DBL degrees from University Law College, and a PhD in Management Services.
Once you successfully complete the Bootstrap 4 Exploring New Features you will gain an accredited qualification that will give your career the jumpstart you have always wanted. With this qualification you can further expand your education or go onto work in numerous positions that will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- Software Developer - £30,651 per annum
- Web Designer - £22,860 per annum
- Developer - £29,903 per annum
- Web Developer - £24,833 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|1: Course Introduction|
|1.2 Course Agenda||00:00:00|
|2: Getting Started|
|2.1 Downloading Bootstrap4||00:00:00|
|2.2 Creating Folders||00:00:00|
|3: Creating a Responsive Website|
|3.1 Linking Files||00:00:00|
|3.2 Creating NavBar||00:00:00|
|3.3 Creating Jumbotron||00:00:00|
|4: Course Conclusion|
|4.1 Course Conclusion||00:00:00|
|4.2 Installing XAMPP||00:00:00|