Grab this opportunity to achieve the Networking Infrastructure course package to enhance your resume. This course is the ultimate guide that will extensively prepare you for the official CISCO certified CCNET and CCNA exams. From the basics of networking, to routing, designing and switching networks, this course will teach you everything you need to know to face the exams with confidence.
CISCO internetwork operating system, OSI model, host to host communication, CISCO labs, IP phone behaviour, VTP, spanning protocol and many more will be taught to you through this course to enhance your overall learning experience. You will then get to learn how to perform basic tasks on mid-sized switched and routed networks such as installations, configurations, operations, and troubleshooting, along with the ability to verify WAN connections. This course will also walk you through how to mitigate security threats and wireless networking concepts and on how to support small enterprise networks including installation, operation, and network security.
By the end of this course, you will walk away with a sound knowledge of networking. You can also use this certificate to follow up on more courses or to progress gradually in your career.
Why consider learning at study 365?
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Get introduced to CISCO CCNET and CCNA
- Explore the CISCO internetwork operating system, OSI model, host to host communication, CISCO labs, IP phone behaviour, VTP, spanning protocol and many more
- Learn how to perform basic tasks on mid-sized switched and routed networks such as installations, configurations, operations, and troubleshooting, along with the ability to verify WAN connections.
- Understand how to mitigate security threats and wireless networking concepts.
- Learn how to support small enterprise networks including installation, operation, and network security.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Who is this course aimed at?
- This course is suitable for any IT professional hoping to progress in their career.
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Method of assessment
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Certification and awarding body
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Cisco Networking Infrastructure certificate by CPD & iAP. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Progression and career path
This certificate will supplement your qualifications and help you work for a number of job roles in the IT industry. You can also take this certificate as an opportunity to study further in the subject or to make substantial progress in your career. Following are some of the job roles this certificate will help you land, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com,
- Network Design Consultant/ Networking Specialist – £41,395 per annum
- IT Security Technician/ IT Security Consultant – £43,576 per annum
- Network Consultant/ IT Manager/ System Analyst – £38,754 per annum
- IT Sales Account Manager/ IT Consultant – £39,977 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|Cisco 100-101: CCENT - ICND1 - Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1|
|Introduction to Cisco CCNA 100 – 101||00:08:00|
|OSI Model & Host to Host Communication||00:29:00|
|LANs Switching and Caballing Media||00:37:00|
|Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS)||01:08:00|
|Cisco Basic Switch Operation||00:32:00|
|Configuring Virtual Local Area network (VLANS)||00:59:00|
|Internet Protocol (IP) Phone Behaviour||00:42:00|
|Access Control List (ACL)||00:44:00|
|Wide Area Network (WAN) Connect||00:22:00|
|Network Address Translation (NAT) and Port Address Translation (PAT)||00:47:00|
|Common Services and Securing Remote Access||00:47:00|
|Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)||02:17:00|
|Managing Internetwork Operating System (IOS) Configuration||00:31:00|
|Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPV6)||00:13:00|
|Mock Exam: CCENT 100-101||01:30:00|
|Cisco 200-101: CCNA - ICND2 - Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2|
|Introduction to Cisco CCNA 200-101||00:10:00|
|Local Area Networks Security||01:05:00|
|Wide Area Network Technology||01:04:00|
|Wide Area Network Connections||01:11:00|
|Routing with EIGRP||01:15:00|
|Routing with OSPF||01:33:00|
|Mock Exam: CCNA 200-101||01:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.