Lean Six Sigma is a methodology that focuses on improvement as it combines the philosophy and principles of Lean and Six Sigma. Six Sigma methodology identifies basic causes of error in a business process and removes it. The IASSC Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training is designed for individuals who want to work in a project management team. Individuals in a project management environment are responsible and evaluating work progress and enhancements. Their role is to support or work under the supervision of Six Sigma Green or Black Belt. They will continue to work to improve quality by analysing and solving problems related to quality which creates a high-performing organisation.
The IASSC Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training course will feature key topics on lean Six Sigma with a focus on eliminating defects in the business process. The course will efficiently cover the subjects under Six Sigma in a comprehensive manner. Lean refers to a collection of techniques and tools that minimise the time and reduce wastage to complete a cycle. The two combinations will help improve quality, increase speed and cut down costs.
The value the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training is that the methodology is used far and wide by thousands of companies around the world. The in-depth benefits of the Lean Six Sigma methodology will give learners valuable insight into the metrics and techniques and basic improvement methodologies.
Why learn at Study 365?
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications and previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
What will I learn?
- Gain a clear understanding of the principles and philosophy of the Lean Six Sigma methodology.
- Learn how to gather data and apply problem-solving skills.
- Have an understanding of processes to achieve organisational objectives.
- Learn how to identify and control wasteful processes.
- Learn how to evaluate daily activities, improve quality and reduce cycle times.
- Start the first statistical process improvement initiative.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Who is this Course aimed at?
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training course is recommended for individuals who aspire to work in a project management team and want to have a clear understanding of the concepts, tools and methodologies of Lean and Six Sigma.
- Senior Manager
- Project Manager
- Internal Consultants
- Team Leaders
- Line Manager
This online Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training course has been designed for 85 guided learning hours. Following course outline will provide you an idea about main topics areas are covered in this course.
- There are no prerequisites required in order to sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to sit for the exam
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course
The exam syllabus is based on the IASSC Universally Accepted Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge (ILSSBOK), developed as a result of research conducted over a two-year period, among 1000 companies
- Explain Lean Six Sigma, DMAIC and essential problem solving to others
- Master the fundamental elements of Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Learn implementation, performance, interpretation and application of Lean Six Sigma
- Learn to drive basic improvements in the business process using Lean tools and techniques
- Assist Green and Black Belts when they are running a Lean Six Sigma project
Method of Assessment
Once learners have gained a clear understanding of 5 phases and Six Sigma terminology, passed mock exams successfully it will be time to take the final assessment.
- Number of questions: 60 Multiple Choice Questions
- Duration: 2 hours
- Pass mark: 70%
- In order to achieve the professional designation of IASSC Certified Yellow Belt (ICYB) from the International Association for Six Sigma Certification candidates must sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six
- Sigma Yellow Belt Exam and achieve a minimum score of 230 points out of a total 300 points
- There is no limitation or time restriction on examination retakes. Need to pay retake exam fee separately each retake
- Results are sent within 2 business days upon receipt of the exam papers
- Type of Exam: Proctored exam based
- The sole objective of the exams is to measure knowledge not work or project experience
All exams are available in English. IASSC Certified Yellow Belt exams are also available in French.
All IASSC exams are closed book exams. IASSC provides a Reference Document, that contains all formulas and tables one will need during the examination. You can download the Reference Document here: IASSC Reference Document.
The official exam is not included must be purchased separately. You can purchase the exam vouchers or exams included packages from us.
Upon successful completion of the course, Professionals will receive a Certificate (IASSC Certified Yellow Belt (ICYB), suitable for framing, issued by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification or its designated Examination Institute, PEOPLECERT.
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training you will gain an accredited qualification that will give your career the jumpstart you have always wanted. With this qualification you can further expand your education or go onto work in numerous positions that will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum is calculated according to https://www.payscale.com.
- Senior Manager – £59,554 per annum
- Project Manager – £38,184 per annum
- Team Leaders – £24,189 per annum
- Line Manager
- Internal Consultants
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|1. FUNDAMENTALS OF LEAN SIX SIGMA|
|Introduction to Lean Six Sigma||00:00:00|
|Understanding Six Sigma||00:00:00|
|Implementing Lean Six Sigma||00:00:00|
|2. DEFINE PHASE|
|01. Define – Understanding Six Sigma||00:00:00|
|02. Define – Six Sigma Fundamentals||00:00:00|
|03. Define – Selecting Projects||00:00:00|
|04. Define – Elements of Waste||00:00:00|
|05. Define – Wrap Up and Action Items||00:00:00|
|3. MEASURE PHASE|
|01. Measure Phase – Introduction to Measure Phase||00:00:00|
|02. Measure Phase – Process Discovery||00:00:00|
|03. Measure Phase – Six Sigma Statistics||00:00:00|
|04. Measure Phase – Measurement System Analysis||00:00:00|
|05. Measure Phase – Process Capability||00:00:00|
|06. Measure Phase – Wrap Up and Action Items||00:00:00|
|4. CONTROL PHASE|
|01. Control Phase – Introduction to Control Phase||00:00:00|
|02. Control Phase- Lean Controls||00:00:00|
|03. Control Phase – Six Sigma Control Plans||00:00:00|
|04. Control Phase – Wrap Up and Action Items||00:00:00|
|5. ADDITIONAL MATERIALS|
|Additional Course Materials- Six Sigma Yellow Belt||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.