This Course Package includes both Six Sigma Yellow Belt and Green Belt Official EXAMS. You have no additional cost for exams. 12 months unlimited access to online study platform with mentor supports. You will be received Official Sigma Yellow, and Green Belt Certificates upon successfully completed both exams. Limited Vouchers are available. Hurry up!
The Lean Six Sigma certification uses a set of quality management methods, including statistical methods, and creates a special infrastructure of people within the organization (e.g. “Black Belts” and “Green Belts”) who are experts in these methods. Each Lean Six Sigma project carried out within an organisation follows a defined sequence of steps and has quantified financial targets (cost reduction or profit increase).There are actually four levels of Lean Six Sigma Training
- Yellow Belt
- Green Belt
- Black Belt
Green Belt professionals are trained and certified at a more advanced level, in the tools and approach of Lean Six Sigma. They tackle change within their business in addition to their other responsibilities.
This certification course will prepare you to successfully lead and execute Lean Six Sigma projects, perform Six Sigma analysis, and use the Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control methodology. It is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 12 Months (365 days).
This online programme is well designed that make you feel same as you are in the classroom. Training course includes well designed video tutorials, mentor support service, reading and study materials, online study platform, and forum. These facilities build your confidence to study well and guide you to develop your skills and knowledge to get preparation for the Six Sigma Yellow and Green Belt Exams.
- √ Interest-free, flexible payment plans:
- √ Who is it for?
- √ Course Description;
- √ Method of Assessment:
- √ Exam Preparation:
- √ SPECIAL NOTE:
- √ Certification:
- √ Career Path:
- √ Benefits of achieving the Six Sigma Certification
We want to make learning affordable and accessible for all, which is why we offer flexible, interest-free payment plans. The process is simple, enroll on your chosen course with a small deposit, and then pay a manageable monthly Direct Debit – which will not cost any extra, and you can get started straight away.
|Payment Method||Deposit (Incl. VAT)||Installment||Monthly Installments||Total Price (Incl. VAT)||Enrollment|
|Pay in Full||£489.00||x||x||£489.00||Enroll|
|Pay using 0% APR Instalment Plan*||£119.00||£92.50||4||£489.00||Enroll|
Once we have received your deposit, you will get an online Direct Debit form via email. Complete it online and within 48 hours we will assign your course.
Six Sigma Yellow Belt:
- Number of questions: 60 Multiple Choice Questions
- Duration: 2 hours
- Pass mark: 70%.
- In order to achieve the professional designation of IASSC Certified Yellow Belt (ICYB) from the International Association for Six Sigma Certification candidates must sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam and achieve a minimum score of 230 points out of a total 300 points.
Six Sigma Green Belt:
- Number of questions: 100 Multiple Choice Questions Duration: 3 hours Pass mark: 70%.
- In order to achieve the professional designation of IASSC Certified Green Belt (ICGB) from the International Association for Six Sigma Certification candidates must sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam and achieve a minimum score of 385 points out of a total 500 points (Candidates need a 70% score to pass the exam. Questions are marked based on a difficulty level of 1-3).
All Six Sigma Exams are:
- There is no limitation or time restriction on examination retakes. Need to pay retake exam fee separately each retake.
- All questions are multiple choice.
- Results are sent within 2 business days upon receipt of the exam papers.
- Type of Exam: Proctored exam based.
- The sole objective of the exams is to measure knowledge not work or project experience.
- In order to become IASSC Yellow, Green or Black Belt certified, it is not necessary to be certified beforehand, or have prior industry experience, or complete and submit projects as part of the Six Sigma certification assessment.
- There are no prerequisites required in order to sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Exams.
- Lean Six Sigma Consultant
- Lead Manufacturing Engineer
- Process Development Engineer
- Compliance Structural Engineer
- Reliability Engineer
- Operating System Specialist
- Senior IT Project Manager
- Warehouse Operations Manager
- Business Process Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Project Engineer
- Director, Performance Excellence
- Differentiate yourself.
- Demonstrate your commitment to on going education and professional standards.
- Increase your marketability.
- Promote best practice in your field.
|✅ Six Sigma Yellow Belt --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---|
|1. Fundamentals of Lean Six Sigma|
|Introduction to Lean Six Sigma||00:00:00|
|Understanding Six Sigma||00:23:00|
|Implementing Lean Six Sigma||00:17:00|
|2. Define Phase|
|01. Define – Understanding Six Sigma||00:00:00|
|02. Define – Six Sigma Fundamentals||00:00:00|
|03. Define – Selecting Projects||00:00:00|
|04. Define – Elements of Waste||00:00:00|
|05. Define – Wrap Up and Action Items||00:00:00|
|3. Measure Phase|
|01. Measure Phase – Introduction to Measure Phase||00:00:00|
|02. Measure Phase – Process Discovery||00:00:00|
|03. Measure Phase – Six Sigma Statistics||00:00:00|
|04. Measure Phase – Measurement System Analysis||00:00:00|
|05. Measure Phase – Process Capability||00:00:00|
|06. Measure Phase – Wrap Up and Action Items||00:00:00|
|4. Control Phase|
|01. Control Phase – Introduction to Control Phase||00:00:00|
|02. Control Phase- Lean Controls||00:00:00|
|03. Control Phase – Six Sigma Control Plans||00:00:00|
|04. Control Phase – Wrap Up and Action Items||00:00:00|
|5. Additional Materials|
|Exercise Files- Customer Service Principles||00:00:00|
|6. Mock Exam|
|Mock Exam : Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt||01:00:00|
|✅ Six Sigma Green Belt --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---|
|1. INTRODUCTION TO LEAN SIX SIGMA|
|Introduction to Lean Six Sigma||00:00:00|
|Six Sigma And The Organization||00:00:00|
|2. DEFINE PHASE|
|Fundamentals of Project Management||00:35:00|
|Management & Planning Tools Part-1||00:22:00|
|Management & Planning Tools Part-2||01:10:00|
|Business Results for Projects Part-1||00:34:00|
|3. MEASURE PHASE|
|Process Analysis and Documentation||01:10:00|
|Process Analysis And Documentation-Part 2||00:46:00|
|Process Analysis And Documentation-Part 1||01:32:00|
|Collecting and Summarizing Data Part-1||00:49:00|
|Collecting and Summarizing Data Part-2||00:34:00|
|4. ANALYSE PHASE|
|Exploratory Data Analysis and Hypothesis Testing Part-1||00:34:00|
|Exploratory Data Analysis and Hypothesis Testing Part-2||01:57:00|
|5. IMPROVE PHASE|
|Design of Experiments (DOE) Part-1||00:37:00|
|Design of Experiments (DOE) Part-2||01:06:00|
|Root Cause Analysis Part-1||01:13:00|
|6. CONTROL PHASE|
|Statistical Process Control||00:14:00|
|Lean Tools For Process Control||01:02:00|
|7. EXAM PREPARATION & KEY CONCEPTS|
|Exam Preparation & Key Concepts||03:12:00|
|Additional Study Materials|
|Statistical Quality Control||00:00:00|
|Official Exam Bookings|
|EXAM BOOKINGS – SIX SIGMA||00:00:00|