Do you want a globally recognised exam certificate that could pave way for your employment or career progression within the IT operations and analysis industry? Then this official exam in ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support & Analysis official exam might just be the qualification you need! This esteemed qualification is one of the certificates in the ITIL scheme and will test your knowledge in operational support and analysis, service operation processes and event, request, incident and application management.
You can now take this exam at a reasonable price through us, complete with the vouchers needed for the ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support and Analysis exam. All this exam requires you to have is a certificate in ITIL foundation course, and watch how this exam brings you out as a skilled professional, all at our limited time discount prices. With this exam certificate in your resume, you can successfully demonstrate your expertise in operational support and analysis to develop and implement integrated best practice processes.
All ITIL v3 training and examinations will be discontinued by the end of 2021. You can read more here.
ITIL® – “ITIL® is a (registered) Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning Outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this Exam aimed at?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Progression and Career Path
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Gain an understanding of how OSA brings to the organisation in supporting the service lifecycle.
- Focus on incident management and restoring operations back to normal aligned with agreed service levels.
- Learn how to manage request for services ensuring there is quick and effective access which organisational staff can use to improve productivity.
- Understand access management to grant authorised users to be able to use a service that is significant to the management within an IT infrastructure.
- Learn the principles and purposes of service operation.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- The course is aimed at IT Operations Manager.
- Database Administrator
- Availability Manager
- Problem Manager
- Individuals working in roles within service based business models who want to enhance their knowledge of concepts, functions and processes related to service operation.
- The course requires that learners have an understanding of the ITIL Foundation course.
At the end of the ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support & Analysis course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test comprising of 8 questions per paper in 90 minutes duration. (28 marks required to pass out of 40) The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade. The pass mark is 70%, closed book.
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Once you successfully complete ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support & Analysis you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The ITIL qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- IT Operations Manager - (average UK yearly salary: £45,428)
- IT Security Manager - (average UK yearly salary: £50,473)
- Database Administrator - (average UK yearly salary: £29,960)
- Configuration Manager - (average UK yearly salary: £37,654)
- IT Project Manager - (average UK yearly salary: £42,289)
- Network Support
- System Software
- Application Support
|BOOK YOUR EXAM|
|Book Your ITIL® Exams Here|
No Reviews found for this course.