If you had always wanted to take the official exam in Planning, Protection and Optimisation (PPO), now might be the right time for you to do so. This official exam is a great way to get your dream job in the IT industry. This exam mostly tests your knowledge in the PPO process, capacity management, availability management, service continuity management and on design coordination within PPO.
The official exam certificate will also showcase your knowledge on service-life cycle, service design basics and service optimisation to the interested parties. This exam certificate will boost your qualifications and make you stand apart from the others in the industry.
This official exam certificate is internationally recognised and is accredited to a training organisation. After taking this exam in service offerings and agreements, you can go on to take the proceeding exams in ITIL to add up to your qualifications.
All ITIL v3 training and examinations will be discontinued by the end of 2021. You can read more here.
ITIL® – “ITIL® is a (registered) Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning Outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this Exam aimed at?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Progression and Career Path
- Other Jobs you can get
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments.
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Gain an understanding of the PPO process and plan activities accordingly.
- Understand capacity management and ensure that costs are justifiable in the capacity and are matched to the needs of the organisation.
- Learn about availability management and how the level of service availability is matched or exceed the organisational requirements.
- Learn IT service continuity management and how it aligns IT and business security.
- Understand the role of design coordination within PPO.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- The course is aimed at Security Managers and Security Administrators.
- Change Manager
- Application Support / Network Support
- Availability Manager
- Individuals working in roles within service based business models who want to enhance their knowledge of concepts, functions and processes related to service operation.
- The course requires that learners have an understanding of the ITIL Foundation course.
At the end of the ITIL Intermediate: Planning, Protection & Optimisation course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test comprising of 8 questions per paper in 90 minutes duration. (28 marks required to pass out of 40) The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade. The pass mark is 70%, closed book.
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Once you successfully complete ITIL Intermediate: Planning, Protection & Optimisation you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The ITIL qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- IT Operations Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £45,537)
- IT Security Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £50,473)
- Business Continuity Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £45,657)
- Release Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £39,663)
- Service Portfolio Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £55,284)
- Capacity Manager
- Security Administrator
- Supplier Relationship Manager
|Book Your Exam|
|Book Your ITIL® Exams Here|
No Reviews found for this course.