Now might just be the right opportunity for you to take this official exam in Release, Control and Validation (RCV) to use it on your job hunt. This exam will test your knowledge on the RCV practices, change management, knowledge management, how to release, control and validate and on how to build, deploy and test release.
With this exam certificate in your resume, interested parties can easily assess your knowledge in change management, release and deploy management, request fulfillment, change evaluation and knowledge management. They will also see you as a deserving and qualified candidate who could be a great asset for the IT industry.
This official exam certificate is internationally recognised and is accredited to a training organisation. After taking this exam in service offerings and agreements, you can go on to take the proceeding exams in ITIL to add up to your qualifications.
Why consider learning at Study 365?
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments.
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Learn the best RCV practices to deliver services that meet business needs.
- Learn about change management and how it enables successful service transition.
- Learn how to measure release, control and validation.
- Understand accurate building, testing and deploying of release.
- Gain an understanding of knowledge management and how it improves ongoing management decision support and service delivery capabilities.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Who is this Exam aimed at?
- The course is aimed at individuals who have completed the ITIL – Foundation course and want to progress to a higher level ITIL certification.
- IT Operations Managers
- Database Administrator
- Release Manager
- Security Manager
- The course requires that learners have an understanding of the ITIL Foundation course.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the ITIL Intermediate: Release, Control & Validation course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test comprising of 8 questions per paper in 90 minutes duration. (28 marks required to pass out of 40) The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade. The pass mark is 70%, closed book.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in ITIL Intermediate: Release, Control & Validation.
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete ITIL Intermediate: Release, Control & Validation you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The ITIL qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com is given below.
- IT Operations Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £45,537)
- IT Security Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £50,473)
- Database Administrator – (average UK yearly salary: £29,937)
- Release Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £39,663)
Other Jobs you can get
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
ITIL®, RESILIA™, PRINCE2®, and the Swirl logo™ are registered trade marks of the AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS. All rights reserved.
|Book Your Exam|
|Book Your ITIL® Exams Here||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.