This official exam in ITIL Intermediate: Service Design is a wonderful way to boost up your qualifications for a career in business consultancy, service management or enterprise architecture. This accredited qualification will manifest your knowledge and skills in service design to the relevant parties and could also help you in your higher studies or career progression. The exam mainly aims to test your knowledge on the core concepts and management principles needed to design IT services and on the design requirements needed to achieve strategic objectives.
We, at Study365, have made it easy for you to take this exam at a very reasonable price, complete with the vouchers required for the ITIL service design exam. All this exam requires you to have is a certificate in the ITIL foundation exam and a certificate in service design lifecycle , and watch how this exam brings you out as a skilled professional, all at out limited time discount prices. With this certificate in your resume, you can successfully demonstrate your expertise in service design to design services that suit the needs of the organisation or the programme.
All ITIL v3 training and examinations will be discontinued by the end of 2021. You can read more here.
ITIL® – “ITIL® is a (registered) Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning Outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this Course aimed at?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Progression and Career Path
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Gain an understanding of service design.
- Learn about the service design processes.
- Understand how to organise for service design functions.
- Learn about the service design principles.
- Gain an understanding of the common service design activities.
- Understand the relationship between service, application, data architecture and infrastructure.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- The course is suitable for Capacity Manager.
- Service Level Manager.
- Business Continuity Manager.
- Service Portfolio Manager.
- Individuals working in roles within service based business models who want to enhance their knowledge of concepts, functions and processes related to service operation.
- The course requires that learners have an understanding of the ITIL Foundation course.
At the end of the ITIL Intermediate – Service Design course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test comprising of 8 questions per paper in 90 minutes duration. (28 marks required to pass out of 40) The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade. The pass mark is 70%, closed book.
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Once you successfully complete ITIL Intermediate – Service Design you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The ITIL Intermediate – Service Design qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- IT Operations Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £45,428)
- IT Security Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £50,473)
- Business Continuity Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £45,959)
- Release Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £39,663
- Service Portfolio Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £55,043)
- Capacity Manager
- Supplier Relationship Manager
|Book Your Exam|
|Book Your ITIL® Exams Here|
No Reviews found for this course.