Here is the opportunity for you to take the official exam in service offerings and agreements (SOA) to give your career in IT the jumpstart it needs. This official exam will test your knowledge on how SOA supports the service lifecycles, how to identify customer requirements, how to set up service level agreement, about strategic process, on business activity patterns and on ROI and its importance.
After successfully getting through the official exam, you will come out as a highly qualified and deserving individual set out to make significant changes within the IT industry. This exam certificate will show the interested parties your knowledge on formalising IT service offerings, financial management, demand management, supplier management and service portfolio management.
This official exam certificate is internationally recognised and is accredited to a training organisation. After taking this exam in service offerings and agreements, you can go on to take the proceeding exams in ITIL to add up to your qualifications.
All ITIL v3 training and examinations will be discontinued by the end of 2021. You can read more here.
ITIL® – “ITIL® is a (registered) Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning Outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this Exam aimed at?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Progression and Career Path
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Gain an understanding of how SOA brings to the organisation in supporting the service lifecycle.
- Learn how to correctly identify customer requirements.
- Learn about strategic process and how it enables IT service-based costing is combined with service results in a real-world business-based price.
- Sets up service level agreement to ensure that it has the support structure in place.
- Identify business activity patterns to ensure the appropriate strategy is implemented.
- Gain a good understanding of ROI and how important considerations and improvements are made in these processes.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- The course is aimed at IT Operations Manager.
- Service Level Manager
- Business Relationship Manager
- IT Supplier Manager
- Individuals working in roles within service based business models who want to enhance their knowledge of concepts, functions and processes related to service operation.
- The course requires that learners have an understanding of the ITIL Foundation course.
At the end of the ITIL Intermediate: Service Offerings and Agreement course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test comprising of 8 questions per paper in 90 minutes duration. (28 marks required to pass out of 40) The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade. The pass mark is 70%, closed book.
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Once you successfully complete ITIL Intermediate: Service Offerings and Agreement you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The ITIL qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- IT Operations Manager - (£45,537 per annum)
- IT Security Manager - (£50,473 per annum)
- Business Relationship Manager - (£40,571 per annum)
- Configuration Manager - (£37,654 annum)
- IT Project Manager - (£42,151 per annum)
- Network Support
- System Software
- Application Support
|Book Your Exam|
|Book Your ITIL® Exams Here|
No Reviews found for this course.