Study365 has made it easy for you to take the official exam in ITIL service operation to further expand your expertise. This exam certificate is sure to benefit you in getting into the IT industry and mainly tests your knowledge in the service operation and its key components, lifecycle stages, critical success factors, challenges and risks related to service operation and on the principles and purposes of service operation.
With this exam certificate in your resume, you are sure to stand apart from the others in the industry and progress substantially in your career. This official exam certificate is internationally recognised and is accredited to a training organisation. After taking this exam in service offerings and agreements, you can go on to take the proceeding exams in ITIL to add up to your qualifications.
All ITIL v3 training and examinations will be discontinued by the end of 2021. You can read more here.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning Outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this Exam aimed at?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Progression and Career Path
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Understand the purposes, objective, scope and value of service operation to the business and key components.
- Learn about the involvement of service operation staff within the lifecycle stages.
- Understand how service operation is organised and how functions are structured.
- Learn about the critical success factors, challenges and risks related to service operation.
- Learn the principles and purposes of service operation.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- The course is aimed at Security Managers and Security Administrators.
- Service Desk.
- IT Planners.
- Network Support.
- Individuals working in roles within service based business models who want to enhance their knowledge of concepts, functions and processes related to service operation.
- The course requires that learners have an understanding of the ITIL Foundation course.
At the end of the ITIL Intermediate Module – Service Operation course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test comprising of 8 questions per paper in 90 minutes duration. (28 marks required to pass out of 40) The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade. The pass mark is 70%, closed book.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in ITIL Intermediate Module – Service Operation.
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Once you successfully complete ITIL Intermediate Module – Service Operation you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The ITIL Intermediate Module – Service Operation qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- IT Operations Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £45,428)
- IT Security Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £50,473)
- Database Administrator – (average UK yearly salary: £29,937)
- Release Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £39,663)
- IT Project Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £42,074)
|Book Your Exam|
|Book Your ITIL® Exams Here|
No Reviews found for this course.