This exam calls out for all individuals aspiring to get into or already working in the IT management or architecture. This esteemed qualification will manifest your knowledge and skills in service strategy and will open up various job and progression opportunities for you within the industry. This exam will test your knowledge on the service strategy phase of ITIL service lifecycle and the role of IT in achieving customer and business related objectives.
Taking this exam through Study365 is much cheaper and comes with vouchers for the ITIL service strategy exam. All you need to take this exam is a certificate in ITIL foundation exam and a certificate in service strategy lifecycle, and be the proud owner of a highly recognised qualification at our limited time discount prices. With this certificate in your resume, you can successfully demonstrate your expertise in service strategy to design, develop and implement service provider strategy in line with the organisational strategy.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning Outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this Exam aimed at?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Progression and Career Path
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Gain an understanding of service strategy
- Learn about the service strategy processes.
- Understand how to organise for service strategy functions.
- Learn about the service strategy principles.
- Gain an understanding of service strategy techniques and methods.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- The course is suitable for individuals working in IT Management.
- Those in IT Finance Management.
- Service Level Managers.
- Service Designers.
- IT Audit Managers.
- Individuals working in roles within service based business models who want to enhance their knowledge of concepts, functions and processes related to service operation.
- The course requires that learners have an understanding of the ITIL Foundation course.
At the end of the ITIL Intermediate – Service Strategy course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test comprising of 8 questions per paper in 90 minutes duration. (28 marks required to pass out of 40) The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade. The pass mark is 70%, closed book.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in ITIL Intermediate – Service Strategy.
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Once you successfully complete ITIL Intermediate – Service Strategy you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The ITIL Intermediate – Service Strategy qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- IT Operations Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £45,428)
- IT Security Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £50,473)
- Business Continuity Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £45,959)
- IT Team Leader – (average UK yearly salary: £35,710)
- IT Architect – (average UK yearly salary: £59,270)
Other Jobs you can get
- IT Planners
- IT Audit Manager
- Service Designers
|Book Your Exam|
|Book Your ITIL® Exams Here||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.