Are you an individual aspiring to get into project or service management? Or a professional looking to progress within the project or service industry? How can you gain a qualification that will guarantee you a rewarding job or some progression within the said industries? This official exam in ITIL Intermediate: Service Transition (ST) is the answer for all the above questions, as this exam certificate will demonstrate your knowledge and skills in service transition. This exam will test your knowledge on the deployment and transfer of the new and changed services and on the stages that lead up to service transition.
Study365 allows you to take this official exam at a much cheaper price and comes with vouchers for the ITIL service transition exam. All you need to take this exam is a certificate in ITIL foundation examination and service transition, and get your hands on this esteemed qualification at our limited time discount prices. With this certificate in your resume, you can successfully demonstrate your expertise in service transitions to apply it in other IT service lifecycle stages and to support strategic and operational decision.
All ITIL v3 training and examinations will be discontinued by the end of 2021. You can read more here.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning Outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this Exam aimed at?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Progression and Career Path
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Gain an understanding of the introduction to service transition
- Learn about the service strategy processes.
- Understand how to organise for service transition functions.
- Learn about the service transition principles.
- Gain an understanding of service transition techniques and methods.
- Understand the critical success factors, risks and challenges to transition.
- Learn about technology considerations.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- The course is suitable for individuals working in IT Management.
- Configuration Manager
- Service Level Managers.
- IT Security Manager.
- Change Manager.
- Individuals working in roles within service based business models who want to enhance their knowledge of concepts, functions and processes related to service operation.
- The course requires that learners have an understanding of the ITIL Foundation course.
At the end of the ITIL Intermediate – Service Transition course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test comprising of 8 questions per paper in 90 minutes duration. (28 marks required to pass out of 40) The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade. The pass mark is 70%, closed book.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in ITIL Intermediate – Service Transition.
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Once you successfully complete ITIL Intermediate – Service Transition you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The ITIL Intermediate – Service Transition qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- IT Operations Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £45,428)
- IT Security Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £50,473)
- Business Continuity Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £45,959)
- IT Team Leader – (average UK yearly salary: £35,710)
- IT Architect – (average UK yearly salary: £59,270)
- Configuration Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £37,654)
Other Jobs you can get
- IT Planners
- IT Audit Manager
- Team Leaders
|Book Your Exam|
|Book Your ITIL® Exams Here|
No Reviews found for this course.