Hibernate ORM refers to an object/relational mapping tool that is used in the Java programming language. It is designed to provide a framework to map an object oriented domain to a relational database. The most prominent features of Hibernate is to map from Java classes to database tables and to map Java data types to SQL data types. Hibernate allows developers to seamlessly create applications whose data outlasts the application process. Hibernate can be easily used in any environment that supports JPA.
Hibernate ORM is one of the popular tools for Java programming in the industry. It is praised for its high performance, scalability, reliability and extensibility. Mastering the basics of Hibernate and persistence may pose a huge advantage for your IT or programming career. This Java Hibernate – Object/Relational Mapping (ORM) course will be dedicated to persistence problems, but will also work with object relational mapping in Java. Object model basics, relation models, and incompatibility issues between them will also be explored through this course. By completing this course, you will learn to develop professional, scalable applications based on contemporary software architecture. This is the basic course of Hibernate and Persistence. This course also prepares you for the ORACLE certification exam (Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 Java Persistence API Developer), increasing your chances of landing a great job.
- Why consider learning at study 365?
- Learning outcomes
- Access duration
- Who is this course aimed at?
- Entry requirements
- Method of assessment
- Certification and awarding body
- Progression and career path
- Other benefits
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Learn about object model basics, relation models, and the incompatibility issues between them.
- Understand about the Hibernate tool for object relational mapping.
- Gain an understanding of the different ways of persistence, with a focus on the Hibernate ORM Framework and its integration in Java applications.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- IT students
- Job seekers
- IT professionals
- Learners must be age 16 or over
- Should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- Should possess some advanced knowledge of Java concepts
- Knowing the MySQL, HTML and XML would be helpful
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Java Hibernate – object/relational mapping (ORM) certificate by CPD & iAP. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Having this certificate as an additional qualification will make you stand out as an eligible candidate for various job positions in the IT or programming field. This certificate can also be used to build on your existing expertise and to put you in line to demand for job promotions and salary increments offered by your organisation. Below given are few of the job positions you can get ahold of with this course, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner,
- Java programmer – £35,051 per annum
- Java software developer/programmer – £36,198 per annum
- Software architect – £55,748 per annum
- Software engineer – £34,755 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|Introduction to persistence||00:00:00|
|Introduction to object relational mapping (download)||00:00:00|
|Introduction to (ORM) Tool (download)||00:00:00|
|Introduction to Hibernate (download)||00:00:00|
|Configuration and Object Architecture||00:00:00|
|Mapping relations by using XML part 1||00:00:00|
|Mapping relations by using XML part 2||00:00:00|
|Mapping relations by using XML part 3||00:00:00|
|Mapping relations by using annotation part 1||00:00:00|
|Mapping relations by using annotation part 2||00:00:00|
|Mapping relations by using annotation part 3||00:00:00|
|Lazy Loading (download)||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.