You’re only as good as your CV to employers, so get certified and give yourself an advantage.
This course package includes the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course and official exam, so you won’t have to pay extra to sit the exam. Learners will have 12 months unlimited access to an online study platform with mentor support. You will receive an Official Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate upon successfully completing the exam.
Lean Six Sigma certification training is designed to teach you Lean techniques and Six Sigma approaches. This is a set of techniques and tools for process improvement and is now a well-recognised certification, so it’s a good thing to have on your CV.
This certification course will prepare you to successfully lead and execute Lean Six Sigma projects, perform Six Sigma analysis, and use the Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control methodology.
The course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
- √ Who is it for?
- √ Course Description:
- √ What will I learn?
- √ Method of Assessment:
- √ Exam Preparation:
- √ SPECIAL NOTE:
- √ Certification:
- √ Career Path:
- √ Benefits of achieving the Six Sigma Certification
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training course is recommended for all those in an organisation who want to get an overview of the concepts, tools and methodologies of Lean and Six Sigma.
- This course is suitable for: senior managers, department managers, line managers, internal consultants, change agents, project managers, team leaders and subject matter experts in your business.
- Explain Lean Six Sigma, DMAIC and essential problem solving to others.
- Solve problems permanently using the DMAIC approach.
- Apply essential problem solving tools.
- Understand the importance of data and how to collect it effectively.
- Solve simple projects using Lean Six Sigma principles.
- Assist Green and Black Belts when they are running a Lean Six Sigma project.
After you have familiarised yourself with the Six Sigma terminology, have a good understanding of the 5 phases, and have successfully passed any mock exam, you should be ready to take the final exam.
- Number of questions: 60 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration: 2 hours.
- Pass mark: 70%.
- In order to achieve the professional designation of IASSC Certified Yellow Belt (ICYB) from the International Association for Six Sigma Certification candidates must sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam and achieve a minimum score of 230 points out of a total 300 points.
- There are no prerequisites required in order to sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam.
- There is no limitation or time restriction on examination retakes. Need to pay retake exam fee separately each retake.
- All questions are multiple choice.
- Results are sent within 2 business days upon receipt of the exam papers.
- Type of Exam: Proctored exam based.
- The sole objective of the exams is to measure knowledge not work or project experience.
All exams are available in English. IASSC Certified Yellow Belt exams are also available in French.All IASSC exams are closed book exams. IASSC provides a Reference Document, that contains all formulas and tables one will need during the examination.
- For those who wish to sit for the exam, it is recommended, but not required, that Lean Six Sigma training is obtained through a qualified institution, Lean Six Sigma trainer or corporate program.
- The exam syllabus is based on the IASSC Universally Accepted Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge (ILSSBOK), developed as a result of research conducted over a two-year period, among 1000 companies.
This course package includes the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt official Exam and you do not need to purchase exam separately. Please contact our Help Desk for further information.
Upon successful achievement, you will receive Certificates IASSC Certified Yellow Belt (ICYB), suitable for framing, issued by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification or its designated Examination Institute, PEOPLECERT.
- Lean Six Sigma Consultant
- Lead Manufacturing Engineer
- Process Development Engineer
- Compliance Structural Engineer
- Reliability Engineer
- Operating System Specialist
- Senior IT Project Manager
- Warehouse Operations Manager
- Business Process Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Project Engineer
- Director, Performance Excellence
- Differentiate yourself
- Demonstrate your commitment to ongoing education and professional standards
- Increase your marketability
- Promote best practice in your field
|1. Fundamentals of Lean Six Sigma|
|Introduction to Lean Six Sigma||00:00:00|
|Understanding Six Sigma||00:00:00|
|Implementing Lean Six Sigma||00:00:00|
|2. Define Phase|
|01. Define – Understanding Six Sigma||00:00:00|
|02. Define – Six Sigma Fundamentals||00:00:00|
|03. Define – Selecting Projects||00:00:00|
|04. Define – Elements of Waste||00:00:00|
|05. Define – Wrap Up and Action Items||00:00:00|
|3. Measure Phase|
|01. Measure Phase – Introduction to Measure Phase||00:00:00|
|02. Measure Phase – Process Discovery||00:00:00|
|03. Measure Phase – Six Sigma Statistics||00:00:00|
|04. Measure Phase – Measurement System Analysis||00:00:00|
|05. Measure Phase – Process Capability||00:00:00|
|06. Measure Phase – Wrap Up and Action Items||00:00:00|
|4. Control Phase|
|01. Control Phase – Introduction to Control Phase||00:00:00|
|02. Control Phase- Lean Controls||00:00:00|
|03. Control Phase – Six Sigma Control Plans||00:00:00|
|04. Control Phase – Wrap Up and Action Items||00:00:00|
|5. Additional Materials|
|Exercise Files- Customer Service Principles||00:00:00|
|6. Mock Exam|
|Mock Exam : Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt||01:00:00|
|Official Exam Bookings|
|EXAM BOOKINGS – SIX SIGMA||00:00:00|