Link building is the process of getting other websites to link back to your website and is one of the many tactics used in SEOs to portray that a website is high in quality to be cited in other websites. This tactic improves the rating of your website and will get your website ranked higher in the results page. If you came here to maximize on this SEO strategy, then rest assured this course in Link Building for SEO is the perfect learning program for you. This course is developed by industry experts to make this a worthy learning endeavor and includes amazing tips and tricks on SEO.
The course will first help you identify the elements that make a good link, after which you will get to explore the top ranking factors. You will come across chapters that will compare between follow vs. no-follow links that are typically seen in websites.
The other modules are comprised of learning materials that will show you how to interlink between pages, with a due emphasis on topics such as link-bait, controversy, viral, great content and pay for product reviews. You will also come to learn about blogging and guest blogging for links and SEO through this comprehensive course.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this course aimed at?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of assessment
- Awarding body
- Progression and career path
- Other benefits
As improvements and advancements are made in technology, online courses are no longer just conventional means of studying at affordable costs. In many aspects, online training offers superiority to traditional learning. There is an effectiveness and convenience that traditional learning cannot provide. The overall convenience and flexibility make it a superior learning method.
Study 365 offers the most convenient path to gain an internationally recognised qualification that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your skill and expertise in an enterprise or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor and multiple free resources which include Free CV writing pack, TOTUM Discounted Card, Free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Identify the elements that make a good link
- Explore the top raking factors
- Compare between follow vs. no-follow links
- Learn how to interlink between pages
- Understand about link-bait, controversy, viral, great content and many more
- Examine about blogging and guest blogging for links and SEO
- Discover about the pay for product reviews
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
This course is most ideal for individuals aspiring to get into or make progress in the marketing, SEO or related industries
- You must be 16 years of age or more
- You should have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
- At the end of this program, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the Certificate in Link Building for SEO
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
This certificate will improve your candidature to make you stand apart from the other candidates in the job market. You can also use this certificate to expand your education in the area or to make career progression demands from your employer. Below given are some of the jobs this certificate will help you land, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner,
- Marketing manager – £35,385 per annum
- Marketing executive – £26,002 per annum
- General manager – £39,008 per annum
- Small business operator - £27,000 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
|1: Course Introduction|
|1.1 Welcome Intro||00:00:00|
|1.2 Exercise: Competitor keyword research||00:00:00|
|1.3 Google citations||00:00:00|
|2: What Makes A Good Link?|
|2.1 What makes a link good: relevance, authority and more||00:00:00|
|2.2 No-follow vs. follow links||00:00:00|
|3: Top Ranking Factors|
|Top Ranking Factors||00:00:00|
|4: Creating Your Own Backlinks|
|4.1 Interlink your own pages||00:00:00|
|4.2 Same page linking for SEO boost||00:00:00|
|5: How To Get Links To Your Site|
|5.1 Before getting links, have something worthwhile to link to||00:00:00|
|5.2 Link begging||00:00:00|
|5.3 Viral or great content||00:00:00|
|5.4 Link-bait and controversy||00:00:00|
|5.5 Events and SEO||00:00:00|
|5.6 Looking at competitors links||00:00:00|
|5.7 Google alerts||00:00:00|
|5.8 Drawing links with cornerstone content||00:00:00|
|5.9 Links from your profile on different websites. Crunchbase is an example||00:00:00|
|5.10 Make your business an authoritative brand||00:00:00|
|5.11 Blogging and guest blogging for links and SEO||00:00:00|
|5.12 Build relationships and ask your professional contacts to link to you||00:00:00|
|5.13 Pay for product reviews||00:00:00|
|5.14 Getting links by putting on events||00:00:00|
|5.15 Social linking and re-sharing||00:00:00|
|5.16 Post job openings||00:00:00|
|5.17 Create discount offers and post them on discount websites||00:00:00|
|5.18 Sponsoring events||00:00:00|
|6: Linking From Authoritative .edu Sites|
|6.1 How to get .edu links with internships||00:00:00|
|6.2 How to get .edu links with scholarships||00:00:00|
|6.3 How to get links to resources and discount pages on your site||00:00:00|
|7: Getting Links Through Public Relations Pieces|
|7.2 How to write a press release||00:00:00|
|7.3 How to write a press release part 2||00:00:00|
|7.4 SEO for your press release||00:00:00|
|7.6 Effective pitching to get PR placement||00:00:00|
|7.7 Effective pitching to get PR placement part 2||00:00:00|
|8: Avoiding Penalties For Bad Links|
|8.1 Penguin penalty targeting links||00:00:00|
|8.2 Directories, blog comments and article websites||00:00:00|
|9: BONUS MATERIAL|
|9.1 Hiring freelancers||00:00:00|
|9.2 Easy strategies that work now||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.