This bundle consists of 5 courses which will give you an opportunity to cover many areas of Microsoft Office Applications.
Most of our work is done on a computer. If you learn useful software tips you will be able to optimize your work experience for decades to come. If you want to get noticed by your colleagues or the top management, here’s an opportunity to become an expert in Microsoft Office.
Microsoft Office is one of the most popular office software in the world. It is an essential component of everyday life whether you are an individual or business entity. Having a certified skill in Microsoft 2016 Bundle will give you leverage when it comes to job employment and career progression. The main applications are,
- Access – Used to create databases to import and export data on other Microsoft applications including Excel.
- Excel – This is a spreadsheet software and fantastic for invoicing and crunching numbers. It has a powerful chart generator.
- Outlook – This application can be used as a calendar to keep track of important events, used for emails and managing contacts and other tasks.
- Word – Used for word processing, mail merging, creating letters and multiple labels. It is also the most popular of the software applications.
- Powerpoint – Used to create stunning presentations, slideshows and showcase your work visually.
The course will provide you an Overview: of Microsoft Office and cover the most popular applications you need. Whether you are a beginner or someone with relative experience, the course is right for everyone. The training will cover the basics and move onto advanced features and help you develop your skills to move ahead in the career ladder.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Course Titles
- Course Library Objectives
- Course Benefits
- Course Duration
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Progression and Career Path
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Microsoft Word 2016
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- Microsoft Excel 2016
- Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Microsoft Access 2016
- Gain access to the best and most recognised training courses
- Become qualified and improve your knowledge in a specialised field
- Learn a new set of skills to help you succeed in your current employment
- Understand how to use your training in an IT environment
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- The course is for absolute beginners and intermediates
At the end of each course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.If it is an official exam you will have to purchase it separately on the relevant website.
Those who successfully complete the Microsoft 2016 Bundle course will be awarded the relevant certificate. For every course you complete successfully you will receive a free e-certificate and you can purchase a printed certificate, as well.
- Administrative Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- Administrative/Office Manager
- Personal Assistant
- IT Manager
- IT Trainer
- Desktop Designer
- Data Entry Officer
The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary for an Office Manager is £24,073 per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner.
|Microosft 2016 Bundle|
|Microsoft PowerPoint 2016|
|Microsoft Excel 2016|
|Microsoft Outlook 2016|
|Microsoft Access 2016|
No Reviews found for this course.