The MoV® Practitioner Certification Examination in Value Management will confirm whether you have been successful in obtaining the relevant necessary understanding of how to apply the MoV in a given practical situation. With the skills you have developed as well as with direction given, you should be able to successfully apply this method in real situations. This exam will be a great opportunity for you to demonstrate the level of knowledge and the understanding which you possess in terms of Value Management and the impact you have on others as well.
The MoV® Practitioner exam will direct learners in developing the necessary skills to facilitate the aspect of value management in a business successfully. With the achievement of the project objectives of a business, the value which is present within that specific accomplishment tends to become more enhanced as well. With this certification, learners will understand how to implement the diverse value management principles learnt in their workplace so that the return on investments would be maximized effectively. Here you will become more confident in the aspect of practically applying these principles as well.
N.B. We do not provide the course. only the official exam is included in this program
Why study at Study 365?
The amount of commitments which the modern professionals tend to face keep increasing constantly, hence the importance for online education has enhanced. This results in a higher demand for such course providers who offer online courses to learners. Study 365 is an Accredited Examination Organisation, which will be able to provide learners with a competitive advantage over competing institutions. The high quality courses and exams offered tend to provide high value to learners as well and the aspect of learning tends to be more efficient by being accessible to study from your home. Study 365 will make sure that the certification you receive is of high quality and value, with a higher chance of a career development.
Study 365 has made it easier to obtain new skills and knowledge since they have made it increasingly easier and more flexible for learners to study. There are hundreds of online courses for you to choose from, which are affordable and offer high value in terms of career development to the learners.
This certification will help you to:
By completing this examination in a successful manner, you would be;
- Demonstrate your understanding of how to apply the MoV in a given practical situation
- Understand the principles, techniques and processes that ensure organisations & individuals maximize the benefits received from portfolios, projects and programs in a practical manner
- Start applying the MoV method to real situations.
Who is this exam aimed at?
The MoV® Practitioner Exam is suitable for management and staff in organisations wishing to acquire an understanding of MoV. This exam would be excellent for;
- Senior Management
- Programme Managers
- Project Managers
- Change Managers
- Project and Programme Office staff and their sponsors
- Those who apply the methods in other PPM guides to build on and enhance the activities to maximise value and delivery of benefits.
The exam requires that learners have a current MoV® Foundation certificate
Method of Assessment
- Objective testing format
- Eight questions per paper with 10 marks available per question – all question items will be worth one mark, making the total number of marks available per paper 80
- Two and a half hours’ duration
- 40 marks required (out of 80 available) to pass – 50%
- Open book exam. Only the official printed hard copy of the Management of Value guide is allowed.
- A printed PDF of the official manual or a digital PDF of the official manual on a personal device, is not allowed in an exam environment.
- The official manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes and loose leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.
Once you have successfully passed the examination, you will receive The MoV® Practitioner Certificate
Once you have passed the examination successfully, you will receive your certificate from AXELOS. Axelos offers a qualification which is recognized globally and known for the best practices offered as well. This level of certification will enhance your CV further and help potential employers to view you as an individual motivated to expand your existing skills and knowledge further.
This exam will teach you all that you should know about Value Management and the skills which you need to develop in order to work in this industry. Learn the principles and techniques needed in a practical manner so that under direction, you would be able to apply the MoV in a given practical situation. A career with bright prospects await you with the completion of this exam. According to www.payscale.uk, some of the key job positions along with the average UK salary per annum you can go for after completing this exam will be as follows.
- Senior Manager – £59,657 per annum
- Programme Managers – £64,945 per annum
- Project Managers – £42,157 per annum
- Business Change Managers – £41,248 per annum
- Project and Programme Office staff – £23,431 per annum
- Project Appraiser – £38,362 per annum
ITIL®, RESILIA™, PRINCE2®, MoV® and the Swirl logo™ are registered trade marks of the AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS. All rights reserved.
|BOOK YOUR EXAM|
|Book Your Exam – (MSP®, MOR®, MOP®, MOV®) Official||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.