Learn how to use Office 365 group features. The Office 365 Groups Essentials will teach users how to talk, plan and collaborate and for groups to work together. Learn how to use platforms like SharePoint to share simple spreadsheets. The group feature is in-built into Microsoft Office, which means users can create their own group or join an existing group. The course is perfect for individuals working in an office environment or as part of a team and need to constantly be in contact with team members.
The course will enable users on how to integrate with other cloud platforms, accessing groups through Outlook Web App, sharing files through OneDrive, web and email, accessing the groups Notebook and using groups mobile to stay connected.
The Office 365 Groups Essentials course will enable learners to gain a good understanding of leveraging groups within an organisation. The course will give learners up to date skills and knowledge of applying their groups concepts in their work or study.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning Outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this Course aimed at?
- Entry Requirement
- Method of Assessment
- Certification & Awarding Body
- Presenter Information
- Progression and Career Path
- Other Benefits
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Describe how to access Groups through Outlook and the Outlook Web App
- Use the Scheduling Assistant to find convenient meeting times for all Group members
- Share files with the Group via web, email, and OneDrive
- Access the Group Notebook from the web or OneNote
- Discuss how to use Connectors to add information from outside sources
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- This course is ideal for anyone using Office 365
- Learners will need basic computer knowledge
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed the course.
Chip Reaves is a serial entrepreneur who has started five successful IT companies. An Atlanta native, Chip began fixing computers for small businesses in the 1980’s while studying Computer Science at Georgia Tech. After 10 years building a successful IT Service Practice in Atlanta, Chip founded the Computer Troubleshooters USA franchise system alongside Wilson & Suzanne McOrist, which became the world’s largest computer service franchise and received multiple awards from Entrepreneur Magazine, Franchise Business Review, and AllBusiness.com.
Chip has been interviewed on TV and other major media on topics related to small business technology and entrepreneurship, including ABC News, BusinessWeek TV, the Wall Street Journal, and the New York Times, and is a member of Jim Blasingame’s “Brain Trust” on SmallBusinessAdvocate.com. In 2010 Chip was listed among the Top 150 most influential people in small business IT by SMB PC magazine.Chip lives with his wife Maren and step-daughter Meg in Anderson, South Carolina where they also co-own a local Managed Service Provider. In his spare time Chip is very active with his church and local charities, and consults with aid organisations serving Rwanda and the Democratic Republic of Congo in Africa.
You can impress potential employers by proving your expertise in Office 365. Office 365 Groups Essential is a useful application and can be applied across multiple sectors and industries, which allows you to progress in the desired career path and be eligible for incentives put forth by the organisation. This qualification will open the door to gaining exciting employment opportunities.
Once you successfully complete the Office 365 Groups Essentials you will gain an accredited qualification that will give your career the jumpstart you have always wanted. With this qualification you can further expand your education or go onto work in numerous positions that will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- Office Manager (£24,073 per annum)
- Administrative Assistant (£16,446 per annum)
- Executive Assistant (£30,814 per annum)
- Personal Assistant (£25,003 per annum)
- Secretary (£19,460 per annum)
- Receptionist (£15,961 per annum)
- IT Manager (£42,549 per annum)
- Data Entry Officer (£16,832 per annum)
- Bookkeeper (£10.28 per hour)
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|1: Intro to Groups|
|Intro to Groups||00:00:00|
|2: Calendar and Conversations|
|Calendar and Conversations||00:00:00|
|3: Group File Sharing and Notebook|
|Group File Sharing and Notebook||00:00:00|
|4: Group Connectors|
|5: Managing Groups|
|6: Groups Mobile App|
|Groups Mobile App||00:00:00|