If you have just completed the PRINCE2 Agile® foundation course and would like to get certified with the practitioner aspects as well, then this PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner course with Official exam might just be the one for you. Aiming at individuals with a foundation knowledge on PRINCE2 Agile®, these certificates will assess and evaluate your knowledge on providing successful projects that meet the requirements of the customers.
The course will enlighten you on the basics of PRINCE2 Agile® starting from the scrum and kanban ways of managing projects. You will come to understand the benefits of using PRINCE2 Agile® for organisations and for individuals, followed by an insight on how to blend agile and PRINCE2® to better manage and deliver projects. You will also be guided on how to start, direct, manage, control and close a project. This course will further explore topics such as organization theme, quality theme, plans theme, risk theme, change theme and progress theme and how it is important to attain customer expectations. The focus areas such as the Agilometer, requirements, rich communication, frequent releases and contracts will also be duly assessed, followed by an understanding on the agile behaviours that result in the success of an organization After successfully completing the course, you can move onto take the official exam, which will test your knowledge gained through the practitioner course. Successfully completing the course and the exam will demonstrate your knowledge and skills in delivering successful projects and in applying principles, themes, processes and management products to a project in agile context.
- Why consider learning at study365
- Learning outcomes
- Access duration
- Who is this course aimed at?
- Entry requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding body
- Progression and career path
- Other benefits
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Learn how to manage projects using the scrum and kanban methods
- Identify the benefits of using PRINCE2 Agile® for organisations and individuals
- Discover how to blend agile and PRINCE2® to better manage and deliver projects
- Understand the importance of Cumulative Flow Diagrams (CFDs) in assessing work in progress and lead time
- Understand how to change from a normal project management method to the agile methodology
- Explore organization theme, quality theme, plans theme, risk theme, change theme and progress theme and how it is important to attain customer expectations
- Learn how initiate, direct, control, manage and close a project
- Assess the application of focus areas such as the Agilometer, requirements, rich communication, frequent releases and contracts
- Identify the agile behaviours that result in the success of an organization
- The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- Individuals who have successfully completed the PRINCE2® or PRINCE2 Agile® foundation levels and would like to further their studies in the area
You can take the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certificate if you hold any of the following certifications:
- PRINCE2® Foundation (or higher)
- PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation
- Project Management Qualification® (PMQ)*
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)*
- IPMA Levels A,B,C and D® (Certified Projects Director).
Please ensure that before you book an exam where a prerequisite is required, that you hold verified proof of completion of that prerequisite (i.e. certificate, or letter from AXELOS or former Examination Institute confirming you hold a current certification). Your examination results will be withheld until the correct prerequisite is provided to PeopleCert. If you are unable to provide the required prerequisite, then you will need to successfully complete the prerequisite before the higher-level exam result is released.
The exam format is as follows:
- Objective testing
- 50 questions each worth one mark
- 30 marks or more required to pass out of 50 questions: 60% pass mark
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam. Candidates may use the official printed hard copy of the PRINCE2 Agile® Guidance. The manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes and loose leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.
Due to the impact of the coronavirus, from 13 April 2020 to 30 June 2021 individuals are now permitted to print PDFs for exams and use PDFs or official e-books on a second e-device (portable digital devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops) during open book exams.If you wish to download the PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner Guide, visit this link :- https://www.axelos.com/store/book/prince2-agile
- Successful learners will be awarded the PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner Certification and the official exam certificate
AXELOS is a leading awarding body in the UK that develops, manages and operates qualifications in best practice and methodologies that are formerly owned by the Office of Government Commerce (OGC). Established in the 2014, it has since earned a reputation for providing high quality support services for learning, employment and skills for life. A qualification from this awarding body will demonstrate a high level of skill and is a guaranteed way to stand apart from the others in the industry.
On the successful completion of this course and the official exam, you can go onto claim a successful job position in the project management industry. You can also use these certificates to study further in the area or to make salary increment or job promotion demands from your employer. Below listed are some of the jobs these certificates will help you land, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner
- Project Manager – £38,397 per annum
- Project Coordinator – £24,431 per annum
- Construction Project Manager – £47,327 per annum
- Project Management Consultant – £35,000 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|Mock Exam : PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner||00:40:00|
|Book Your Exam|
|Exam Booking – PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation, Practitioner Course with Official Exam|
No Reviews found for this course.