Would you like an advantage over your competition?
If you are on the lookout to improve your PRINCE2® foundation qualification with a practitioner one, then this program might just be the one for you. It not only teaches you about PRINCE2 but will also put you through the official PRINCE2® practitioner exam at the end as an assessment to save you the hassle of taking it all over again. The course will first enlighten you on all aspects of PRINCE2, starting off with the principles, themes and processes that act as the foundation for the methodology. You also identify the risks associated with project management and understand how to manage and minimise it, so that you can gain prominence as a skilled and competent project management professional.
After completing the course, you will have to take the official PRINCE2® Practitioner exam to obtain the final certificate. This exam will evaluate the knowledge and skills you gained through the course and will question you on how to carry about the typical day-to-day operations of a project management professional. The exam will also assess your ability in dividing the project into controllable and manageable stages.
Apart from the benefits, the PRINCE2® certificate gives you in general, we have also made certain provisions for you to make this a worthy learning experience. If you are uncertain about passing the exam at the very first take, you can book for an additional re-sit while registering for this course for a relatively small fee.STUDY365 is a PeopleCert Accredited Training Organization on behalf of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. GUARANTEED RESULTS & ONGOING SUPPORT!
- Why PRINCE2® 2017?
- Who is it for?
- Method of Assessment:
- Entry Requirements:
- Career Path:
- You can re-take the exam for a relatively small fee than you would have to pay to retake it all over again.
- You can get the opportunity to take the course, exam and retake the exam through the same platform
- This package could save you a considerable amount of money and time
- Individuals hoping to establish a successful project management career
- Professionals who wish to advance their current careers
- Employees working in a PRINCE2 environment
At the completion of the course, you will be assessed by the official PRINCE2® Practitioner exam, which will also be provided through this program.
The Practitioner exam is recorded by PEOPLECERT using your webcam and the footage is then reviewed to ensure that all the regulations were adhered to before a pass or fail decision is confirmed. The exam format for PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner is provided below:
- 68 questions per paper
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- 38/68 pass mark (55%)
- Open book (official PRINCE2® 2017manual only)
Exam Body: PEOPLECERT
- Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- Learners must pass the PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation exam first before attempting the PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner exam.
On successful completion of this program, you will be eligible enough to work for a number of jobs in the project management industry. This certificate will also help you in furthering your studies and in winning the job promotion or salary increment that you have been longing for. Given below are some of the jobs this certificate will benefit you in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner,
- Senior Project Administrator (General) – £22,450 per annum
- Project manager – £38,254 per annum
- Project coordinator – £24,181 per annum
|Starting Up a Project|
|Initiating a Project|
|Directing a Project|
|Controlling a Stage|
|Managing Product Delivery|
|Managing a Stage Boundary|
|Closing a Project|
|Exam Preparation and Outro|
|Book Your Exam|
|EXAM BOOKINGS – Prince2 Practitioner||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.