Would you like an advantage over your competition?
If you are on the lookout to improve your PRINCE2® foundation qualification with a practitioner one, then this program might just be the one for you. It not only teaches you about PRINCE2 but will also put you through the official PRINCE2® practitioner exam at the end as an assessment to save you the hassle of taking it all over again. The course will first enlighten you on all aspects of PRINCE2, starting off with the principles, themes and processes that act as the foundation for the methodology. You also identify the risks associated with project management and understand how to manage and minimise it, so that you can gain prominence as a skilled and competent project management professional.
After completing the course, you will have to take the official PRINCE2® Practitioner exam to obtain the final certificate. This exam will evaluate the knowledge and skills you gained through the course and will question you on how to carry about the typical day-to-day operations of a project management professional. The exam will also assess your ability in dividing the project into controllable and manageable stages.
Apart from the benefits, the PRINCE2® certificate gives you in general, we have also made certain provisions for you to make this a worthy learning experience. If you are uncertain about passing the exam at the very first take, you can book for an additional re-sit while registering for this course for a relatively small fee.Please Note You need to book the Resit exam within 6 months of the initial exam
STUDY365 is a PeopleCert Accredited Training Organization on behalf of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
GUARANTEED RESULTS & ONGOING SUPPORT!
It is recommended that students purchase the guidebook “Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® 6th Edition” Soft Copy/Printed Edition along with the course as it provides comprehensive and detailed explanations of the themes and principles of PRINCE2® and the motives behind them in order to complete the exam successfully .
- Why PRINCE2® ?
- Who is it for?
- Method of Assessment:
- Entry Requirements:
- Career Path:
- You can re-take the exam for a relatively small fee than you would have to pay to retake it all over again.
- You can get the opportunity to take the course, exam and retake the exam through the same platform
- This package could save you a considerable amount of money and time
- Individuals hoping to establish a successful project management career
- Professionals who wish to advance their current careers
- Employees working in a PRINCE2 environment
- Objective testing
- 68 questions per paper
- 38 marks or more required to pass (out of 68 available): approximately 55%
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book. Candidates are permitted to use the official printed hard copy of the Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® 2017 Edition. The official manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes and loose leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.
Due to the impact of the coronavirus, from 13 April 2020 to 30 June 2021 individuals are now permitted to print PDFs for exams and use PDFs or official e-books on a second e-device (portable digital devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops) during open book exams.If you wish to download the PRINCE2 Practitioner Guide, visit this link - https://www.axelos.com/store/book/managing-successful-projects-with-prince2-2017
NB: Exam vouchers will be given upon full payment
Exam Body: PEOPLECERT
- PRINCE2 Foundation (or higher) - this only applies to certificates obtained after 1 January 2009
- Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
- Project Professional Qualification (PPQ)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate).
On successful completion of this program, you will be eligible enough to work for a number of jobs in the project management industry. This certificate will also help you in furthering your studies and in winning the job promotion or salary increment that you have been longing for. Given below are some of the jobs this certificate will benefit you in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner,
- Senior Project Administrator (General) – £22,450 per annum
- Project manager – £38,254 per annum
- Project coordinator – £24,181 per annum
|Starting Up a Project|
|Starting Up a Project||00:40:00|
|Initiating a Project|
|Initiating a Project||00:59:00|
|Directing a Project|
|Directing a Project||00:33:00|
|Controlling a Stage|
|Controlling a Stage||01:00:00|
|Managing Product Delivery|
|Managing Product Delivery||00:22:00|
|Managing a Stage Boundary|
|Managing a Stage Boundary||00:35:00|
|Closing a Project|
|Closing a Project||00:31:00|
|Exam Preparation and Outro|
|Exam Preparation and Outro||00:13:00|
|Practitioner Syllabus and Exam Specification|
|Sample Paper 1 – Question Booklet|
|Sample Paper 2 – Question Booklet|
|Sample Paper 1 – Answers and rationales|
|Sample Paper 2 – Answers and rationales|
|Mock Exam : PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner Course + Official Exam||00:40:00|
|Book Your Exam|
|Exam Booking – PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation & Practitioner|