Whether you are currently using QuickBooks, or you are contemplating which accounting software to invest in, you should know about QuickBooks. QuickBooks Online provides business owners with a convenient remote access option. You can log in to the QuickBooks account from any web browser, which gives you powerful access to information on the go. With QuickBooks Online, you can access things more quickly, thus making the job easier.
No matter the nature of your business, keeping an accurate set of books is essential. Without accurate business records, it will be difficult to attract the funding you need because business records are generally the first thing potential lenders and investors want to see. Inaccurate or disorganised business records can also make it difficult to file your taxes, and can even land you in difficult situations. Using Quickbooks to keep your business records lets you avoid those potential problems.
What will I learn?
- Learn how to amend the nominal ledger
- Learn how to post customer invoices and credit notes to the sales ledger
- Learn how to post supplier invoices and credit notes to the purchase ledger
- Learn how to enter the supplier cheques and record the customer receipts
- Learn how to prepare the VAT return and Post Petty Cash transactions
- Learn how to post adjustments to the accounts and produce month-end reports
- Who is it for?
- Method of Assessment
- Entry Requirements
- Career Path
- Small business owners
- Anyone wanting to learn QuickBooks
In order to complete the course successfully, learners will take an online assessment. This online test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon the successful completion of the course, you will be awarded the ‘QuickBooks Online 2014’ certificate accredited by CPD.
- Learners should be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of English, ICT and numeracy.
- A sound educational background is recommended
Once you successfully complete the course, you will gain an accredited qualification that will prove your skills and expertise in the subject matter. With this qualification, you can further expand your knowledge by studying related courses on this subject, or you can go onto getting a promotion or salary increment in your current job role. Below given are a few of the jobs this certificate will help you in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to http://payscale.com/
- Administrative Assistant - Up to £40k per annum
- Executive Assistant - Up to £59k per annum
- Data Entry Officer - Up to £30k per annum
- Accounts Assistant - Up to £42k per annum
- Bookkeeper- Up to £44k per annum
|1.1 QuickBooks online introduction||00:00:00|
|2.1 TOTAL PHOTO – Course Paper Sept2014|
|3.1 Total Photo Balance Sheet 30 Sept 2014|
|3.2 Total Photo Profit & Loss 30 Sept 2014|
|3.3 Total Photo Trial Balance 30 Sept 2014|