If you want to be a successful web developer, it is essential for you to know what Ajax, jQuery and JSON are, how they work together, and how to build real life applications using them. This easy to follow Ajax, jQuery & JSON Fundamentals course will teach what you need to know to begin using Ajax, jQuery, and JSON in the real world. You will be taught on how to use Ajax, jQuery, and JSON to perform common web development tasks such as: creating a navigation menu, creating search functionality, and creating a chat application through this diploma as well. As this diploma is a combined course of the fundamentals of the three technologies, it will be easier for you to understand the entire process of developing with these technologies.
- Why consider learning at study 365?
- Learning outcomes
- Access duration
- Who is this course aimed at?
- Entry requirements
- Method of assessment
- Certification and awarding body
- Progression and career path
- Other benefits
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Learn what Ajax, jQuery and JSON is, how they work together, and how to build real life applications using them.
- Understand how to use Ajax, jQuery, and JSON to perform common web development tasks such as: creating a navigation menu, creating search functionality, and creating a chat application.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- IT students
- Job seekers
- IT professionals
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Fundamentals of Ajax, jQuery and JSON certificate by CPD & iAP. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
This certificate in Fundamentals of Ajax, jQuery and JSON is sure to guarantee you a reputable and high paying job position in the IT or programming field. This diploma will also make you eligible to demand for progressive opportunities offered by your organization such as job promotions and salary increments. The job positions you can get ahold of with this diploma, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner, is given below,
- Web designer – £22,780 per annum
- Software developer, web applications – £29,953 per annum
- Senior web developer – £37,311 per annum
- Programmer analyst – £31,275 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|01. Introduction to the Course|
|Introduction to the Course||00:00:00|
|02. Getting Started with jQuery and Ajax|
|GET and POST||00:00:00|
|Exercise: Create a Navigation Menu||00:00:00|
|03. Introduction to JSON|
|Introduction to JSON||00:00:00|
|Working with JSON||00:00:00|
|04. Exercise: Create Search Functionality for a Site|
|Exercise: Create Search Functionality for a Site||00:00:00|
|05. Bonus: Create an Ajax Chat Application|
|Ajax Chat Application Part 1||00:00:00|
|Ajax Chat Application Part 2||00:00:00|
|Ajax Chat Application Part 3||00:00:00|
|Ajax Chat Application Part 4||00:00:00|
|Ajax Chat Application Part 5||00:00:00|
|Ajax Chat Application Part 6||00:00:00|
|Ajax Chat Application Part 7||00:00:00|
|Ajax Chat Application Part 8||00:00:00|
|Ajax Chat Application Part 9||00:00:00|