The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership follows the Level 5 Certificate. Individuals following the course will be prepared to find employment in the vocational sector or for those who want to acquire knowledge in a specific area of work. The programme is extensive and geared for individuals who want to enhance their career prospects within an existing organisation, or for those who want to gain a promotion in another enterprise. Learners will acquire the relevant knowledge and skills to become successful in middle management positions. It is a comprehensive training that will provide learners with in-depth knowledge and development opportunity. The qualification is designed for learners who want to acquire middle management skills in order to progress to senior management roles.
Develop wider technical knowledge and become competent in roles such as Senior Manager and Director through strategic business planning, leadership and management principles, business processes, management activities and business performance and improvement.
Why consider learning at Study 365?
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Have a clear understanding of the roles and responsibilities of leadership and management.
- Learn why strategic planning in organisations is important.
- Learn how internal and external factors can impact an organisation.
- Learn the role of strategic planning and how it can impact an organisation.
- Pursue personal development or progress into next level qualifications.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Learners must be over the age of 19, and demonstrate the following:
- Level 4 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience in a middle management role or have recent middle management experience in a paid or voluntary capacity.
- If English is not your first language, you need to produce a recognised proof of your English language proficiency.
Upon submission of the documents your application will be reviewed. If you fail to meet the entry requirements of the program your application will not be accepted.
If you would like an informal chat with a course advisor prior to enrolling, please email your contact details to Course Advisors at: firstname.lastname@example.org and a Course Advisor will contact you to arrange a convenient time to answer any questions you may have about the course.
Method of Assessment
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership is a 390 TQT, 39 credit and 239 guided learning hour (GLH) qualification that consists of seven modules.
- Unit 1: Principles of Management and Leadership
- Unit 2: Strategic Business Management and Planning
- Unit 3: Strategic Decision Making
- Unit 13: Marketing Management
- Unit 15: Strategic Project Management
- Unit 16: Successful Business Team Development
- Unit 18: Budget Management
To pass this course the learner must have successfully passed all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
All units within these qualifications are internally assessed. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which will provide opportunities to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal skills and attributes which are essential to successful performance
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 5 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress in their employment and reach senior management roles
- Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications such as Finance, Marketing, Recruitment and Selection; or leading and management within a specific vocational sector
- Qualification type: BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title: Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership
- Level: Level 5
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):239
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):390
- Qualification number (QN):601/3596/7
- Availability: UK and international
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership. It will make you marketable to potential employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Pearson BTEC is a leading, learning company worldwide. Pearson believes that learning is key to improving one’s opportunities in life. Pearson collaborates with leading educational organisations to offer learners content, curricula, assessment and training. BTEC has a route that every learner can take, whether you are self-employed or want to enter a top university. BTEC courses are of the highest quality, providing hands-on experience. You can develop invaluable skills that will make you a highly marketable candidate for your future career.
Progression and Career Path
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership provides an introduction to the skills, qualities and knowledge that may be required for employment in a particular vocational sector. This course provides learners with realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets. Once learners successfully complete the Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership they can progress to further vocational training such as Level 6 qualification or above, including Level 7 Diploma in Management. Individuals can seek careers in the capacity of Head of Department, Senior Manager and Director.
|Equity and Access Policy||00:00:00|
|Academic Appeals Policy||00:00:00|
|Qualification Specification- Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership||00:00:00|
|Awarding Body Registration|
|Awarding Body Registration||00:00:00|
|Module Book- Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership||00:00:00|
|1: Principles Of Management And Leadership – Unit 1|
|Principles of Management and Leadership – Unit 1||00:00:00|
|2: Strategic Business Management And Planning – Unit 2|
|Strategic Business Management and Planning – Unit 2||00:00:00|
|3: Strategic Decision Making – Unit 3|
|Strategic Decision Making – Unit 3||00:00:00|
|4: Marketing Management – Unit 13|
|Marketing Management – Unit 13||00:00:00|
|5: Strategic Project Management – Unit 15|
|Strategic Project Management – Unit 15||00:00:00|
|6: Successful Business Team Development – Unit 16|
|Successful Business Team Development – Unit 16||00:00:00|
|7: Budget Management – Unit 18|
|Budget Management – Unit 18||00:00:00|
|Submit Your Assignment|
|Resubmit Your Assignment|
No Reviews found for this course.