The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership is an extensive course designed for individuals who aspire to achieve high level management positions within their workplace. It is a comprehensive course that will give individuals the opportunity to advance in a range of sectors and industries. The Award is suitable for learners who want to continue with their vocational training. Become competent and effective in high level managerial positions and gain a clear understanding of management and business planning.
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership course enhance and improve learners’ ability to implement management and leadership roles within an organisational strategic framework. Individuals can demonstrate their ambition, capabilities and commitment to prospective employees and organisations.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning Outcomes
- Access Duration
- Entry Requirement
- Method of Assessment
- Mandatory Units
- Course Highlights
- Course Description
- Awarding Body
- Progression and Career Path
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Have a clear understanding of leadership management principles and theories.
- Gain in-depth understanding of management of performance.
- Learn to differentiate leadership styles.
- What is motivation and empowerments within an organisation? Learn why.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Learners must be over the age of 19, and demonstrate the following:
- Level 4 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience in a middle management role or have recent middle management experience in a paid or voluntary capacity.
- If English is not your first language, you need to produce a recognised proof of your English language proficiency.
Upon submission of the documents your application will be reviewed. If you fail to meet the entry requirements of the program your application will not be accepted.
If you would like an informal chat with a course advisor prior to enrolling, please email your contact details to Course Advisors at: email@example.com and a Course Advisor will contact you to arrange a convenient time to answer any questions you may have about the course.
- Unit 1: Principles of Management and Leadership
To pass this course the learner must have successfully passed all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which will provide opportunities to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal skills and attributes which are essential to successful performance
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 5 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress in their employment and reach senior management roles
- Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications such as Finance, Marketing, Recruitment and Selection; or leading and management within a specific vocational sector, such as retail or automotive
- Qualification type: BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title: Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership
- Level: Level 5
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 24
- Credits: 7
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 70
- Qualification number (QN): 601/3798/8
- Availability: UK and International
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership. It will make you marketable to potential employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Pearson BTEC is a leading, learning company worldwide. Pearson believes that learning is key to improving one’s opportunities in life. Pearson collaborates with leading educational organisations to offer learners content, curricula, assessment and training. BTEC has a route that every learner can take, whether you are self-employed or want to enter a top university. BTEC courses are of the highest quality, providing hands-on experience. You can develop invaluable skills that will make you a highly marketable candidate for your future career.
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership provides an introduction to the skills, qualities and knowledge that may be required for employment in a particular vocational sector. This course provides learners with realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets. Once learners successfully complete the Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership they can go onto study further or gain employment opportunities. The qualification will assist learners to seek progression in senior manager’s roles, and to develop their knowledge of management and leadership.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
|Equity and Access Policy|
|Academic Appeals Policy|
|Qualification Specification- Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership|
|Awarding Body Registration|
|Awarding Body Registration – Level 5 Management and Leadership|
|Module Book- Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership|
|Principles Of Management And Leadership - Unit 1|
|➤ Understand Leadership And Management Theories And Principles|
|Understand leadership and management theories and principles|
|➤ Understand Leadership Styles|
|Understand leadership styles|
|➤ Understand Motivation And Empowerment|
|Understand motivation and empowerment|
|➤ Understand The Management Of Performance|
|Understand the management of performance|
|Submit Your Assignment|
|(A) Assignment Submission – Level 5 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership|
|Resubmit Your Assignment|
|Re-Submission BTEC Level 5/6/7|