Would you like to achieve an excellent Sage online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Sage Accredited Computerised Accounting – Level 3 online course.
The Sage Accredited Computerised Accounting – Level 3 has been created for those who have already studied a level two course or who have used Sage for a number of years and are experienced users. During this Sage Accredited Computerised Accounting online course you will develop all of the skills you need to use the more advanced functions in accountancy of VAT returns and the government gateway, cash flow management, advanced credit control and final accounts for sole traders, charities, limited companies and partnerships.
Sage Accredited Computerised Accounting online qualifications have been developed in partnership with us, and will provide you with the most up-to-date skills required by employers. Having a Sage Accredited Computerised Accounting online qualification on your CV will hugely enhance your employability, enabling you to run the finances of your own business, and can easily be converted to an accredited qualification upon completion.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
What will I learn?
- Learn to control and produce month end and year end reports including accruals and prepayments, depreciation and yearend adjustments
- Learn to prepare VAT Returns and understand how to submit returns online directly from the software via Government Gateway
- Learn to complete the more advanced principles of preparing financial statements for sole traders and partnerships
- Learn to export and import information from spreadsheets using CSV files
- Learn to use the advanced credit control features to find out how well the business is collecting their debts
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will complete self-assessments and a practice test, followed by a final online assessment.
Those who successfully complete this course will be awarded he Computerised Accounting Level 3 Certificate by Sage UK.
Sage is the UK’s most popular accounting software, used by thousands of businesses of all sizes. Sage is also utilised worldwide as it provides an efficient and complete computerised accounts solution for businesses – whether that be businesses with an accounts department or individuals/business owners who track their own accounts.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
After you have successfully completed this course, you may wish to progress to the Level 3 Computerised Accounting for Business QCF Accredited Diploma.
This training course could help you to fulfil any of the following job roles:
- Accounts Assistant (average UK yearly salary: £18,557 / average US yearly salary: $37,809)
- Bookkeeper (average UK yearly salary: £20,443 / average US yearly salary: $40,743)
- Administrator (average UK yearly salary: £17,207 / average US yearly salary: $43,623)
- Payroll Manager (average UK yearly salary: £30,568 / average US yearly salary: $63,767)
- Payroll Administrator (average UK yearly salary: £30,568 / average US yearly salary: $63,767)
- Payroll Specialist (average UK yearly salary: £30,568 / average US yearly salary: $63,767)
- Payroll Clerk (average UK yearly salary: £30,568 / average US yearly salary: $63,767)
(Salaries according to payscale.com)
PLEASE NOTE: we do not provide any software with this course.
|1: INTRODUCTION UNIT|
|1. Sage 50 Accounts Professional Installation Instructions||00:00:00|
|2. Screenshots, Tasks and Activities||00:00:00|
|3. Working through the Units||00:00:00|
|4. Setting up a New Company||00:00:00|
|5. Backing Up and Restoring Data||00:00:00|
|6. Customise your Company||00:00:00|
|7. Data Protection and Security Procedures||00:00:00|
|8. How to Use Practice Data||00:00:00|
|9. Helpful Information Using Sage||00:00:00|
|10. Creating a Chart of Accounts to Suit Company Requirements||00:00:00|
|11. Sole Trader Accounts||00:00:00|
|12. Entering Opening Nominal Ledger Balances||00:00:00|
|13. The Trial Balance||00:00:00|
|14. Errors in the Trial Balance||00:00:00|
|15. Disputed Items||00:00:00|
|2: USE OF THE JOURNAL|
|3: PREPARE AND PROCESS MONTH END ROUTINE|
|4: CONTRA ENTRIES|
|5: THE GOVERNMENT GATEWAY AND VAT RETURNS|
|6: THE GOVERNMENT GATEWAY AND VAT RETURNS|
|7: THE GOVERNMENT GATEWAY AND VAT RETURNS|
|8: PREPARE AND PRODUCE FINAL ACCOUNTS|
|9: EXTENDED TRIAL BALANCE|
|10: EXPORTING DATA INCLUDING LINKING TO OTHER SYSTEMS|
|11: MANAGEMENT INFORMATION REPORTS|
|12: MAKING DECISIONS WITH REPORTS USING SAGE|
|13: PREPARE FOR AUDIT|
|14: PREPARE AND PROCESS YEAR END ACCOUNTS AND ARCHIVE DATA|
|15: FINAL ACCOUNTS FOR PARTNERSHIPS INCLUDING APPROPRIATION ACCOUNTS|
|16: THE FIXED ASSET REGISTER AND DEPRECIATION|
|17: ACCRUALS AND PREPAYMENTS|
|18: NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANISATIONS|
|19: STANDARD AND ADVANCED BUDGETING|
|20: GLOSSARY OF ACCOUNTING TERMS|
No Reviews found for this course.