BTEC professional courses range from level 4-8 and have been created to provide professional work-related qualifications in a range of sectors. The BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training will allow you to develop the knowledge and skills needed to work in education and training in a variety of settings, and will provide career development opportunities for those already in work. Learners can study this BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training in their own time, and at their own pace, so it is suitable for those currently working full time. For any trainee teachers or trainers, this BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training will fully prepare you to teach in a wide range of contexts. During the BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training, learners will be required to complete a teaching practical, which will be observed and assessed, so you will have the chance to gain practical teaching skills.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
What will I learn?
The qualification can meet the needs of a range of trainee teachers and trainers, including:
- Individuals who are not currently teaching and training but who can meet the practice requirements, including the observed and assessed practice requirements of the qualification
- Individuals who are currently teaching and training, including those who have just begun teaching and training and who can meet the practice requirements, including the observed and assessed practice requirements, of the qualification
- Individuals currently working as assessors who wish to achieve a teaching qualification and who can meet the practice requirements, including the observed and assessed practice, of the qualification.
Qualification type: BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title: Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
- Level: Level 4
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 140
- Credits: 36
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 360
- Qualification number (QN): 601/1238/4
- Availability: UK and international
You will have 06 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Learners will need to be over the age of 19, and must demonstrate the following:
- Vocational or academic qualification at Level 3 or higher
- Basic level of literacy, numeracy and ICT ability
In order to qualify for the program you will need to submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You must provide an identification document such as a passport or a driving licence.
Upon submission of the documents your application will be reviewed. If you fail to meet the entry requirements of the program your application will not be accepted.
Method of Assessment:
This course is assessed by written assignment, learners must complete several written assignments and teaching sessions, which can be submitted on recorded video (the number of written/practical assignments you will need to complete depends upon which optional units you choose). All assignments must be submitted to the online portal within six months of the course start.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Pearson BTEC Level 4 Award in Education and Training and Training certificate.
Learners who have achieved the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training can progress onto the Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training.
|Awarding Body Registration|
|Awarding Body Registration – CET||00:00:00|
|Course Materials & Getting Started Instructions CET||00:00:00|
|Unit 01 - Understanding Roles, Responsibilities And Relationships In Education And Training|
|Assignment Brief – Unit 01 (3 credits)||00:00:00|
|Unit 02 - Planning To Meet The Needs Of Learners In Education And Training|
|Assignment Brief – Unit 02 (3 credits)||00:00:00|
|Unit 03 - Delivering Education And Training|
|Assignment Brief – Unit 03 (6 credits)||00:00:00|
|Unit 04 - Assessing Learners In Education And Training|
|Assignment Brief – Unit 04 (6 credits)||00:00:00|
|Unit 05 - Using Resources For Education And Training|
|Assignment Brief – Unit 05 (3 credits)||00:00:00|
|Unit 30 - Developing, Using And Organising Resources In A Specialist Area|
|Assignment Brief – Unit 30 (15 credits)||00:00:00|
|Unit 34 - Inclusive Practice|
|Assignment Brief – Unit 34 (15 credits)||00:00:00|
|Unit 40 - Teaching In A Specialist Area|
|Assignment Brief – Unit 40 (15 credits)||00:00:00|
|Submit Your Assignment|
|Level 4 – Certificate in Education and Training (CET)||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.