BTEC professional courses range from level 4-8 and have been created to provide professional work-related qualifications in a range of sectors. The BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training will allow you to develop the knowledge and skills needed to work in education and training in a variety of settings, and will provide career development opportunities for those already in work. Learners can study this BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training in their own time, and at their own pace, so it is suitable for those currently working full time. For any trainee teachers or trainers, this BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training will fully prepare you to teach in a wide range of contexts. During the BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training, learners will be required to complete a teaching practical, which will be observed and assessed, so you will have the chance to gain practical teaching skills.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). This is a first stage qualification in teaching and will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of what it takes to be a teacher or trainer. You will gain a fundamental understanding of equality, diversity, legislation and inclusivity. Qualifying in this course will give you the opportunity to work in the educational field. If you aspire to work with children, this course is a good choice for your career.
- What will I learn?
- Course Description:
- Course Duration:
- Entry Requirement:
- Method of Assessment:
- Career Path:
The qualification can meet the needs of a range of trainee teachers and trainers, including:
- Individuals who are not currently teaching and training but who can meet the practice requirements, including the observed and assessed practice requirements of the qualification
- Individuals who are currently teaching and training, including those who have just begun teaching and training and who can meet the practice requirements, including the observed and assessed practice requirements, of the qualification
- Individuals currently working as assessors who wish to achieve a teaching qualification and who can meet the practice requirements, including the observed and assessed practice, of the qualification.
- For teachers who are looking to progress in their career
- For learners who work on a one to one basis
- Qualification title: Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
- Level: Level 4
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 140
- Credits: 36
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 360
- Qualification number (QN): 601/1238/4
- Availability: UK and international
You will have 06 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
- Vocational or academic qualification at Level 3 or higher
- Basic level of literacy, numeracy and ICT ability
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You must provide an identification document such as a passport or a driving licence.
This course is assessed by written assignment, learners must complete several written assignments and teaching sessions, which can be submitted on recorded video (the number of written/practical assignments you will need to complete depends upon which optional units you choose). All assignments must be submitted to the online portal within six months of the course start.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Pearson BTEC Level 4 Award in Education and Training and Training certificate.
Learners who have achieved the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training can progress onto the Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training.
With this certification you can gain the desired job role in the educational field. You can progress in your career in teaching or training. You could begin to work as a Teaching Assistant. The average salary for a Teaching Assistant in the UK is £12,022
|Awarding Body Registration|
|Awarding Body Registration – CET|
|Course Materials & Getting Started Instructions CET|
|Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training - Unit 01|
|Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training|
|Assignment Brief – Unit 01 (3 credits)|
|Planning to Meet the Needs of Learners in Education and Training - Unit 02|
|Planning to Meet the Needs of Learners in Education and Training|
|Assignment Brief – Unit 02 (3 credits)|
|Delivering Education and Training - Unit 03|
|Delivering Education and Training|
|Assignment Brief – Unit 03 (6 credits)|
|Assessing Learners in Education and Training -Unit 04|
|Assessing Learners in Education and Training|
|Assignment Brief – Unit 04 (6 credits)|
|Using Resources for Education and Training - Unit 05|
|Using Resources for Education and Training|
|Assignment Brief – Unit 05 (3 credits)|
|Developing, Using and Organising Resources in a Specialist Area - Unit 13|
|Developing, Using and Organising Resources in a Specialist Area – Unit 13|
|Assignment Brief – Unit 30 (15 credits)|
|Inclusive Practice - Unit 21|
|Inclusive practice – Unit 21|
|Assignment Brief – Unit 34 (15 credits)|
|Teaching in a Specialist Area - Unit 27|
|Teaching in a Specialist Area – Unit 27|
|Assignment Brief – Unit 40 (15 credits)|
|Submit Your Assignment|
|Level 4 – Certificate in Education and Training (CET)|