If you’ve completed the BTEC Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership, this BTEC Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership will extend its work-related focus, and will allow you to develop further practical skills and knowledge required for a particular vocational sector. This BTEC Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership is an exciting course aimed at individuals who are clear about the industry and job role they are interested in, and will enable you to gain the skills needed. This is because the BTEC Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership can be tailored to suit your particular needs. If you hope to gain a well-recognised, professional awarding body accredited certificate, then this course is for you.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).What will I Learn
- Understand the concept of strategic leadership and management
- Understand strategic leadership and management in practice
- Understand the role of strategic leadership and management in delivering organisational change
- Be able to review and develop own skills and behaviours as a strategic leader and manager
- BTEC Courses Offer:
- Course Description:
- Course Duration:
- Entry Requirement:
- Method of Assessment:
- Career Path:
- Teaching that is relevant and which gives learners the opportunity to develop a range of skills, techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in working life
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 7 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress to employment in a particular vocational sector
- Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications
- Qualification type: BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title: Pearson BTEC Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership
- Level: Level 7
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 45
- Credits: 20
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 200
- Qualification number (QN): (603/5907/9)
- Availability: UK and international
- Learners will need to be over the age of 19, and must demonstrate one of the following:
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) / Level 6 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience
- If English is not your first language, you need to have an IELTS 6.0 or CEFR level B2 (or equivalent).
In order to qualify for the program (Awarding Body Registration) you will need to make the payment of £99 and submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
Proof of educational qualifications
- Proof of work experience
- Proof of language proficiency
Upon submission of the documents your application will be reviewed. If you fail to meet the entry requirements of the program your application will not be accepted and your registration fee of £99 will be refunded to you.
The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership is a 200 TQT, 20-credit qualification that consists of one mandatory unit plus optional units that provide for a combined total of 20 credits.
To pass this course learners must have successfully passes all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
This course consists of two units, and is assessed by two written assignments. You will need to submit these assignments online via the online learning portal, they will then be subject to internal assessment and external moderation. Your tutor will observe your progress and provide you with assistance throughout the duration of the course.
Additionally, £301 is charged for your assessment and certificate. You need to pay this when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid in installments when you are submitting your assessments.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Pearson BTEC Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership certificate.
This course will help you to greatly improve your practical skills and knowledge required for a particular industry. A very exciting course which will help pave the way for a brighter future for you. Complete this course successfully and enjoy the benefits in a developed career in your place of work. A career with bright prospects await you with the completion of this course. According to www.payscale.uk, some of the key job positions along with the average UK salary per annum you can go for after completing this course will be as follows.
- Office Manager - £24,444 per annum
- Marketing Executive - £23,368 per annum
- Business Development Executive - £24,023 per annum
- Operations Manager - £34,673 per annum
- Marketing Manager - £33,003 per annum
|Equity and Access Policy|
|Academic Appeals Policy|
|How To Use : Discussion Forum – Certificate|
|Qualification Specification – Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership|
|Awarding Body Registration|
|(B) Application Form: Level 7 – Certificate in Strategic Management & Leadership|
|Module Book – Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership|
|Strategic Leadership Management (20 Credits)|
|Strategic Leadership Management|
|Recommended Books & Reading Materials- Unit 01 (DSMLS)|
|Assignment Brief- Unit 01|
|Sample Assignments for Reference- Unit 01|
|Harvard Referencing Guidence|
|Submit Your Assignment|
|(B) Assignment Submission I – Level 7 Certificate in Management and Leadership|
|Resubmit Your Assignment|
|Re-Submission BTEC Level 5/6/7|