Would you like to achieve an excellent Sage online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic CIMA Accredited Sage Higher Certificate online course.
The CIMA Accredited Sage Higher Certificate has been created for those who have already completed the CIMA Accredited Sage Certificate and want to learn how they can maximise the benefits of Sage 50 Accounts Professional. CIMA Accredited Sage online qualifications have been developed in partnership with the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), and will provide you with the most up-to-date skills required by employers. Having a CIMA Accredited Sage online qualification on your CV will hugely enhance your employability, enabling you to run the payroll system for your own business.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
- What will I learn?
- Course Benefits:
- Course Description:
- Course Duration:
- Method of Assessment:
- Awarding Body:
- Entry Requirement:
- Career Path:
- Final accounts for sole traders, partnerships, limited companies, limited liability partnerships and not for profit organisations.
- The importing and exporting data, advanced credit control and cash flow
- The use of foreign trader accounts, and detailed departmental budgeting and forecasting.
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for TOTUM Discount Card
- One year's access to the course
- Join a friendly online learning platform
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
The course is self-contained with self-assessments and practice tests, followed by a final online assessment.
Those who successfully complete this course will be awarded with the CIMA Accredited Sage Higher Certificate.
- Accounts Assistant (average UK yearly salary: £18,557 / average US yearly salary: $37,809)
- Bookkeeper (average UK yearly salary: £20,443 / average US yearly salary: $40,743)
- Administrator (average UK yearly salary: £17,207 / average US yearly salary: $43,623)
- Payroll Manager (average UK yearly salary: £30,568 / average US yearly salary: $63,767)
- Payroll Administrator (average UK yearly salary: £30,568 / average US yearly salary: $63,767)
- Payroll Specialist (average UK yearly salary: £30,568 / average US yearly salary: $63,767)
- Payroll Clerk (average UK yearly salary: £30,568 / average US yearly salary: $63,767)
|1. Sage 50 Accounts Professional Installation Instructions||00:00:00|
|2. Screenshots, Tasks and Activities||00:00:00|
|3. Working through the Units||00:00:00|
|4. Setting up a New Company||00:00:00|
|5. Backing Up and Restoring Data||00:00:00|
|6. Customise your Company||00:00:00|
|7. Data Protection and Security Procedures||00:00:00|
|8. How to Use Practice Data||00:00:00|
|9. Helpful Information Using Sage||00:00:00|
|10. Creating a Chart of Accounts to Suit Company Requirements||00:00:00|
|11. Sole Trader Accounts||00:00:00|
|12. Entering Opening Nominal Ledger Balances||00:00:00|
|13. The Trial Balance||00:00:00|
|14. Errors in the Trial Balance||00:00:00|
|15. Disputed Items||00:00:00|
|1. Use of the Journal||00:00:00|
|2. Prepare and Process Month End Routine||00:00:00|
|3. Contra Entries||00:00:00|
|4. The Government Gateway and VAT Returns||00:00:00|
|5. Bad Debts and Provision for Doubtful Debts||00:00:00|
|6. Stock Valuation, Stock Control, Work in Progress and Finished Goods||00:00:00|
|7. Prepare and Produce Final Accounts||00:00:00|
|8. Extended Trial Balance||00:00:00|
|9. Exporting Data including Linking to Other Systems||00:00:00|
|10. Management Information Reports||00:00:00|
|11. Making Decisions with Reports Using Sage||00:00:00|
|12. Prepare for Audit||00:00:00|
|13. Prepare and Process Year End Accounts and Archive Data||00:00:00|
|14. Final Accounts for Partnerships Including Appropriation Accounts||00:00:00|
|15. The Fixed Asset Register and Depreciation||00:00:00|
|16. Accruals and Prepayments||00:00:00|
|17. Not for Profit Organisations||00:00:00|
|18. Standard and Advanced Budgeting||00:00:00|
|19. Glossary of Accounting Terms||00:00:00|
|1. Screenshots Tasks and Activities||00:00:00|
|2. Working Through Unit Two||00:00:00|
|3. Cash Flow Forecast Reports||00:00:00|
|4. Advanced Credit Control||00:00:00|
|5. Standard and Advanced Budgeting||00:00:00|
|6. Advanced Searches||00:00:00|
|7. E Payments||00:00:00|
|8. Batch Reporting||00:00:00|
|9. Multiple Contacts and Document Sending||00:00:00|
|10. Event Logging and Log In Control||00:00:00|
|11. Importing and Exporting Data||00:00:00|
|12. Limited Liability Partnerships including Revaluation Accounts||00:00:00|
|13. Limited Companies||00:00:00|
|14. Consolidation – Multi Company Accounts||00:00:00|
|15. Foreign Trader – Multi-Currency Trading||00:00:00|
|16. Microsoft Outlook and the Integrated Diary Feature||00:00:00|
|17. Excel Integration||00:00:00|
|18. Glossary of Accounting Terms||00:00:00|