Customer service is a critical component in any company. The Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service will provide learners with an in-depth look of what it takes to work in a customer service job. Customer service is relevant to multiple industries and sector. The course will equip learners with the required principles and practices on how to deliver outstanding customer service. Learn the fundamental basics of effective customer service, tackling customer complaints and retaining customers. It is a guide for learners to have an excellent understanding of exceeding customer expectations.
The course will focus on key topics such as understanding customer service environment, resolving customer problems, principles of business, managing performance and conflict in the workplace and why equality and diversion are important to the work place.
The Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service will provide learners with a look at how customer service can be effectively delivered to all departments within the workplace. It is a collaborative effort and is useful to learners who want to have careers in retail, sports, tourism and health public service.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning Outcomes
- Access Duration
- Entry Requirements
- Course Objectives
- Course Description
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Progression and Career Path
- Other Benefits
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Learn the role and responsibilities of working in customer service.
- Understand the importance of communication in customer service.
- Learn the best principles of effective customer service delivery.
- Learn how to make improvements to existing customer service practices.
- Learn how to exceed your customer’s expectations by providing outstanding customer service.
- Learn why equality and diversion are essential components in the workplace.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- Vocational or academic qualification at Level 2 or higher
- Basic level of literacy, numeracy and ICT ability
In order to qualify for the programme (Awarding Body Registration) you will need to make the payment of £89 and submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You must provide an identification document such as a passport or a driving licence.
- Provide learners with extensive knowledge that is required to gain employment in customer service roles in a wide range of sectors
- Learn the best principles and practices of providing effective customer service, such as retaining customers, and resolving customer complaints and problems quickly
- Understand how customer service delivery affects customer expectations
- Qualification type: NCFE Level 3 Certificate
- Qualification title: NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Level: 3
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 220
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 240
- Qualification number (QN): 601/7073/6
To be awarded the NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service learners are required to successfully complete 4 mandatory units and 3 optional units.
Internally assessed and externally moderated portfolio of evidence. Each learner is required to create a portfolio of evidence which demonstrates achievement of all the learning outcomes and assessment criteria.
Additionally, £189 is charged for your assessment and certificate. You need to pay this when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid in installments when you are submitting your assessments.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service Certificate. It will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
CACHE are continually investing in high quality qualifications for the care and education industry, making them the UK’s leading sector specialist. Developed by experts, CACHE qualifications help millions of learners to raise professional standards across the sector. As a result, CACHE has gained a deserved reputation for excellence and leadership.
NCFE is a national Awarding Organisation, passionate about designing, developing and certificating diverse, nationally recognised qualifications and awards. These qualifications contribute to the success of millions of learners at all levels, bringing them closer to fulfilling their personal goals. Last year alone, over 340,000 learners from over 2,000 colleges, schools and training organisations chose NCFE as the Awarding Organisation to help them move their careers forward.
Once you successfully complete the Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service you will gain an accredited qualification that will give your career the jumpstart you have always wanted. Individuals can also progress to NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service and NCFE Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Customer Service. The qualification provides an introduction to the skills, qualities and knowledge that may be required for employment in multiple industries. The average UK salary per annum is according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner. The qualification is suitable for individuals who want to gain employment in the following sectors.
- Customer Service Manager - £27,759 per annum
- Customer Service Supervisor - £19,399 per annum
- customer Service Team Leader - £23,156 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|Equity and Access Policy||00:00:00|
|Academic Appeals Policy||00:00:00|
|Awarding Body Registration|
|(B) Application Form : NCFE Awarding Body Registration||00:00:00|
|Understand the Customer Service Environment [R/507/5627]|
|Understand the Customer Service Environment||00:00:00|
|Principles of Business [L/507/4329]|
|Principles of Business- Part 1||00:00:00|
|Principles of Business- Part 2||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief – Part 1||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief – Part 2||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit Your Assignment|
|(B) Assignment Submission I : NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service||00:00:00|
|☑ Re-Submit Your Assignment|
|Understand how to Resolve Customer’s Problems or complaints [D/507/5565]|
|Understand how to Resolve Customer’s Problems or complaints||00:00:00|
|Understand Customers and Customer Retention [K/507/5634]|
|Understand Customers and Customer Retention||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit your Assignment|
|(B) Assignment Submission II : NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service||00:00:00|
|☑ Re-Submit Your Assignment|
|Understand How to Monitor customer Service Interactions and Feedback [M/507/5568]|
|Understand How to Monitor customer Service Interactions and Feedback||00:00:00|
|Understand Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace [K/507/4337]|
|Understand Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace||00:00:00|
|Understand how to Manage Performance and Conflict in the Workplace [D/507/5646]|
|Understand how to Manage Performance and Conflict in the Workplace||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit your Assignment|
|(B) Assignment Submission III : NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service||00:00:00|
|☑ Re-Submit Your Assignment|
No Reviews found for this course.