The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership is a comprehensive course that provides learners with an opportunity to further their vocational training or gain employment in higher level positions. Individuals can aspire to reach senior employment within an organisation. The programme will enable learners to acquire new skills and knowledge that may be required in multiple sectors and industries.
Individuals who are currently working as business managers will find the course useful. The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership and Leadership course will equip learners with the necessary technical skills and knowledge to assist stakeholders and others. Become competent and high-performing individuals, and learn to apply principles and procedures, establish productive relationships and design a personal and professional development plan.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning Outcomes
- Access Duration
- Entry Requirement
- Method of Assessment
- Course Highlights
- Course Description
- Awarding Body
- Progression and Career Path
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Learn the principles of effective communication and how to implement them within an organisation.
- Learn the activities that makeup operations management.
- Learn how to manage knowledge and information within an organisation.
- Understand the role of ICT in managing knowledge and information.
- Acquire specific skills and technical knowledge on extending occupational skills.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Learners must be over the age of 19, and demonstrate the following:
- Level 2/3 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience.
- A standard of literacy and numeracy supported by a general education equivalent to 4 GCSEs at Grade A*-C.
- If English is not your first language, you need to produce recognised proof of your English language proficiency.
Upon submission of the documents your application will be reviewed. If you fail to meet the entry requirements of the program your application will not be accepted.
If you would like an informal chat with a course advisor prior to enrolling, please email your contact details to Course Advisors at: [email protected] and a Course Advisor will contact you to arrange a convenient time to answer any questions you may have about the course.
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration is a 420 TQT, 42 credit and 195 guided learning hour (GLH) qualification that consists of five modules.
- Unit 1: Business Administration System
- Unit 2: Communicating in a Business
- Unit 3: Managing Self Development
- Unit 7: Principles of Operational Planning
- Unit 8: Managing Information and Knowledge
To pass this course the learner must have successfully passed all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
All units within these qualifications are internally assessed. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which gives them opportunities to develop a range of skills, techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in their chosen career
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 4 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress to employment in a particular vocational sector
- Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications
- Qualification type: BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title: Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration
- Level: Level 4
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 195
- Credits: 42
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 420
- Qualification number (QN): 601/3499/9
- Availability: UK and International
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration. It will make you marketable to potential employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Pearson BTEC is a leading, learning company worldwide. Pearson believes that learning is key to improving one’s opportunities in life. Pearson collaborates with leading educational organisations to offer learners content, curricula, assessment and training. BTEC has a route that every learner can take, whether you are self-employed or want to enter a top university. BTEC courses are of the highest quality, providing hands-on experience. You can develop invaluable skills that will make you a highly marketable candidate for your future career.
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration provides an introduction to the skills, qualities and knowledge that may be required for employment in a particular vocational sector. This course provides learners with realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets. Once learners successfully complete the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration they can go onto study the Pearson BTEC Level 4 HNC Diploma in Business or Pearson Edexcel Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Business Administration, or gain employment opportunities. The qualification will assist learners to seek progression in senior manager’s roles, and to develop their knowledge of management and leadership.
|Equity and Access Policy||00:00:00|
|Academic Appeals Policy||00:00:00|
|Qualification Specification- Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration||00:00:00|
|Awarding Body Registration|
|(A) Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration||00:00:00|
|Module Book- Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration||00:00:00|
|1: Business Administration System - Unit 1|
|Business Administration System – Unit 1||00:00:00|
|2: Communicating in a Business - Unit 2|
|Communicating in a Business – Unit 2||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit Your Assignment|
|(A) Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration – Submission I||00:00:00|
|☑ Resubmit Your Assignment|
|Re-Submission BTEC Level 3/4||00:00:00|
|3: Managing Self Development - Unit 3|
|Managing Self Development – Unit 3||00:00:00|
|4: Principles of Operational Planning - Unit 7|
|Principles of Operational Planning – Unit 7||00:00:00|
|5: Managing Information and Knowledge - Unit 8|
|Managing Information and Knowledge – Unit 8||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit your Assignment|
|(A) Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration – Submission II||00:00:00|
|☑ Resubmit Your Assignment|
|Re-Submission BTEC Level 3/4||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.