The excellent range of BTEC Level 7 Professional qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership have been created to provide focused and specialist education, and are in line with professional awarding body requirements and National Occupational Standards where appropriate, with a clear work-related emphasis. In addition, the BTEC Level 7 qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership have been developed to meet the individual needs of learners, so whatever your situation, the courses will suit you.
The BTEC Level 7 qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership allow learners to develop practical skills, and a firm understanding of the sector they wish to enter, so you’ll be fully prepared for your chosen career. The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Diploma extends the work-related focus from the Pearson BTEC Level 7 Certificate. There is potential for the qualification to prepare learners for employment in a particular vocational sector and it is suitable for those who have decided that they wish to enter a specific area of work.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
- BTEC Courses Offer:
- Course Description:
- Course Duration:
- Entry Requirement:
- Method of Assessment:
- Career Path:
- Teaching that is relevant and which gives learners the opportunity to develop a range of skills, techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in working life
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 7 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress to employment in a particular vocational sector
- Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications
- Qualification type: BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title: Pearson BTEC Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
- Level: Level 7
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 135
- Credits: 60
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 600
- Qualification number (QN): 603/5908/0
- Availability: UK and international
- Learners will need to be over the age of 19, and must demonstrate one of the following:
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) / Level 6 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience
- If English is not your first language, you need to have an IELTS 6.0 or CEFR level B2 (or equivalent).
In order to qualify for the program (Awarding Body Registration) you will need to make the payment of £179 and submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
Proof of educational qualifications
- Proof of work experience
- Proof of language proficiency
Upon submission of the documents your application will be reviewed. If you fail to meet the entry requirements of the program your application will not be accepted and your registration fee of £179 will be refunded to you.
The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is a 600 TQT, 60-credit qualification that consists of three mandatory units plus optional units that provide for a combined total of 60 credits (where at least 55 credits must be at Level 7 or above).
To pass this course learners must have successfully passes all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
This course consists of six units, and is assessed by six written assignments. You will need to submit these assignments online via the online learning portal, they will then be subject to internal assessment and external moderation. Your tutor will observe your progress and provide you with assistance throughout the duration of the course.
Additionally, £621 is charged for your assessment and certificate. You need to pay this when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid in installments when you are submitting your assessments.
Learn how to develop your practical skills in this subject and become a pro in strategic management and leadership. This course will provide you with an immense opportunity to shine in your workplace, by developing your skills in leadership greatly. Learn to manage your subordinates and be a true leader. A career with bright prospects await you with the completion of this course. According to www.payscale.uk, some of the key job positions along with the average UK salary per annum you can go for after completing this course will be as follows.
- Office Manager - £24,444 per annum
- Marketing Executive - £23,368 per annum
- Business Development Executive - £24,023 per annum
- Operations Manager - £34,673 per annum
- Marketing Manager - £33,003 per annum
|Equity and Access Policy|
|Academic Appeals Policy|
|How To Use : Discussion Forum – Diploma|
|Qualification Specification – Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership|
|Awarding Body Registration|
|(B) Application Form: Level 7 – Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership|
|Module Book- Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership|
|Strategic Leadership Management (20 credits)|
|Strategic Leadership Management|
|Recommended Books & Reading Materials- Unit 01 (DSMLS)|
|Assignment Brief- Unit 01|
|Sample Assignments for Reference- Unit 01|
|Strategic Change Management (20 credits)|
|Study Materials for Unit 03 (SCM)|
|Recommended Books & Reading Materials- Unit 03 (SCM)|
|Assignment Brief- Unit 03|
|Sample Assignments for Reference- Unit 03|
|Research Methods (20 credits)|
|Recommended Books & Reading Materials- Unit 16 (RMSM)|
|Assignment Brief- Unit 16|
|Sample Assignments for Reference- Unit 16|
|Harvard Referencing Guidence|
|Submit Your Assignment|
|(B) Assignment Submission III – Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership – Semester III|
|Resubmit Your Assignment|
|Re-Submission BTEC Level 5/6/7|