Become a professional Graphic Designer with us by undertaking this training course right away. Developed by industry experts, this course is a great way for you to embark on a lucrative graphic designing career and will also open you up to various career progression opportunities within the industry. This course will show you how to create mind-blowing graphic designs by using software such as Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Illustrator and hence, is an all-rounded qualification that will get you where you want to be in the graphic designing industry.
With a due emphasis on the areas of graphic design, this course will enlighten you on the skills and knowledge needed for a successful career in graphic design. You will then get to learn about the fundamentals of visual communication to help you make your graphic design more visually appealing, with an insight on the role of HTML and CSS in graphic design.
The course curriculum is also designed in a way to guide you on how to build successful layouts for graphic design. The tools in applications such as Photoshop, Dreamweaver and illustrator that can be utilised for your graphic designing career will also be covered throughout this course to make this a worthy learning program.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this course aimed at?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of assessment
- Awarding body
- Progression and career path
- Other benefits
As improvements and advancements are made in technology, online courses are no longer just conventional means of studying at affordable costs. In many aspects, online training offers superiority to traditional learning. There is an effectiveness and convenience that traditional learning cannot provide. The overall convenience and flexibility make it a superior learning method.
Study 365 offers the most convenient path to gain an internationally recognised qualification that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your skill and expertise in an enterprise or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor and multiple free resources which include Free CV writing pack, TOTUM Discounted Card, Free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Explore the areas of graphic design
- Understand the skills needed for an effective graphic designer
- Familiarise with the fundamentals of visual communication
- Learn how to build successful layouts for graphic design
- Discover the tools that are vital for a graphic designer
- Weigh down your career opportunities between freelancing and full time employment
- Examine the role of HTML and CSS in graphic design
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- This course is most suitable for individuals aspiring to establish a career in graphic design
- Software developers, UX designers and applications developers wishing to improve their expertise might also benefit from this course program
- You must be 16 years of age or more
- You should have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
- At the end of this program, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the Certificate in Become a Professional Graphic Designer (feat. PS, DW & IL)
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
On the successful completion of this course, you will be qualified enough to work for a number of jobs in the designing industry. This certificate will also pave way for your career progression by putting you in line to demand for a higher pay or job promotion from your employer. Below mentioned are some of the jobs this certificate will help you land, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner,
- Graphic designer – £24,665 per annum
- UX designer – £38,693 per annum
- Software developer – £30,915 per annum
- Applications developer – £50,000 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
|1: Introduction To Graphic Design|
|1.1 Hello and Welcome|
|1.2 What Is Graphic Design?|
|1.3 Can Only Skilled Artists Be Good Graphic Designers?|
|1.4 Areas of Graphic Design To Explore|
|2: Visual Communication Fundamentals|
|2.1 What Makes A Design Visually Pleasing|
|2.2 Organizing Information In Your Layouts|
|2.3 Using Alignment To Your Advantage|
|2.4 Setting The Design’s Rhythm|
|2.5 Letting A Design Breathe With Whitespace|
|2.6 Creating Visual Interest With Contrast|
|2.7 Designs That Work And Don’t Work|
|3: Building Successful Layouts|
|3.1 Determining The Design’s Message|
|3.2 The Terminology Of Type|
|3.3 Typeface Styles & Resources|
|3.4 Choosing A Typeface Hierarchy|
|3.5 Understanding Color’s Psychological Impact|
|3.6 Building Your Design’s Color Palette|
|3.7 Understanding Color Spaces|
|3.8 Sourcing Imagery For Your Layouts|
|3.9 Raster vs Vector Graphics|
|4: The Tools To Put It All Together|
|4.1 An Overview Of The Tools Of The Trade|
|4.2 Alternatives To Standard Industry Tools|
|4.3 Web Design Tools & Software|
|4.4 HTML & CSS: Is It Really Rocket Science?|
|5: Starting A Career As A Graphic Designer|
|5.1 Getting A Job As A Graphic Designer vs Going Freelance|
|5.2 Getting Started And How To Land Work|
|5.3 Joining The Design Community|
|5.4 Finding Continued Inspiration|
|6: Becoming A Graphic Designer – Conclusion|
|6.1 Wrapping Up|
No Reviews found for this course.