Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic CACHE Level 3 Award in Childcare & Education online course.
This excellent Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education will give learners a full introduction to working in childcare and education. The Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education will allow learners to go on and take the Level 3 Certificate in Childcare and Education and then on to the Technical Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education (Early Years Educator). Whether you are a complete beginner, or have some experience working in early year’s education and care, the Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education is suitable for you, and will enable you to develop specialist skill and knowledge. Gain an accredited UK qualification and begin an exciting career today.
Learners will be awarded UCAS points upon completion of the course. To see UCAS Points Chart, please click on the ‘Method of Assessment’ section on the Table.
This qualification is nested. Qualifications within a nested suite allow learners to be topped up to a qualification that is the same level and subject within the Award, Certificate, Diploma structure
This is a knowledge-only qualification and learners are not required to have practical experience.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning Outcomes
- Access Duration
- Entry Requirement
- Course Objectives
- Course Description
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Progression and Career Path
- Other Benefits
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Understand child development from birth to 5 years.
- Understand theory and educational frameworks in early years.
- Learn how to plan opportunities for a child’s learning development.
- Understand a child’s physical needs.
- Learn how children transition during significant events.
- Learn about the nutritional needs of children.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- Basic level of literacy, numeracy and ICT ability
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You must provide an identification document such as a passport or a driving licence.
- The Level 3 Award, Certificate and Extended Diploma in Childcare and Education have been designed to enable you access higher education, and will also support your progression into the workplace
- This Award is made up of 2 mandatory units, which will give learners a good understanding of working in childcare and education
- Qualification type: NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award
- Qualification title: NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Level: 3
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 180
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 227
- Qualification Number (QN): 601/3998/5
To achieve this qualification, learners must complete 2 mandatory units. You will complete assignments which will be assessed by a tutor.
Grading system: A*–D (to pass an assignment you must achieve a grade D or above).
Additionally, £159 is charged for your assessment and certificate. You need to pay this when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid in installments when you are submitting your assessments.
The learner will be allocated points according to the chart and will be given a grade, depending on the points received.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education Certificate. It will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.Note:- Learners will receive the official printed certificate and e-certificate
CACHE are continually investing in high quality qualifications for the care and education industry, making them the UK’s leading sector specialist. Developed by experts, CACHE qualifications help millions of learners to raise professional standards across the sector. As a result, CACHE has gained a deserved reputation for excellence and leadership.
NCFE is a national Awarding Organisation, passionate about designing, developing and certificating diverse, nationally recognised qualifications and awards. These qualifications contribute to the success of millions of learners at all levels, bringing them closer to fulfilling their personal goals. Last year alone, over 340,000 learners from over 2,000 colleges, schools and training organisations chose NCFE as the Awarding Organisation to help them move their careers forward.
Once you have successfully passed the CACHE Level 3 Award in Childcare & Education, you can progress to the Level 3 Certificate in Childcare and Education (601/3999/7) and then onto the NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education (Early Years Educator) (601/4000/8). Once you have achieved a Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education you can either go on to higher education, or begin working. Learners can progress into various job roles in the statutory, voluntary or private sectors such as: https://www.qualhub.co.uk/media/8659/eye-blueprint-map_pg-guide-master.jpg
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|Equity and Access Policy|
|Academic Appeals Policy|
|Awarding Body Registration|
|(B) Application Form : Cache Awarding Body Registration|
|Child development from Conception to Seven Years [F/506/5384]|
|1.1 Stages of Development|
|1.2 Theoretical Perspectives|
|1.3 Communication of Children|
|Childrens Health and Wellbeing [J/506/5385]|
|2.1 Attachment and Secure Relationships|
|2.2 Physical Care Routines for Babies and Children|
|2.3 Health and Wellbeing of Children|
|2.4 Benefits of good Diets|
|Harvard Referencing Guide|
|Harvard Referencing Guide|
|☑ Submit Your Assignment|
|(B) Assignment Submission : NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Childcare & Education|
|☑ Re-Submit Your Assignment|