The Level 3 Award in Preparing to Work in Home-Based Childcare is the perfect course that provides individuals with a great opportunity to work with children in a home-care setting. If you love being around children then you can enjoy a career as a child care worker or run a childcare business.
The Level 3 Award in Preparing to Work in Home-Based Childcare will feature key topics such as legislation related to home-based care, safeguarding children, creating a healthy and safe environment, promoting equality and diversion, and understanding the day to day routine of children.
Working with children can be emotionally rewarding, fun and lucrative. It gives you an opportunity to set up your own childcare home-based business, or work as a nanny or au pair.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning Outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this Course aimed at?
- Entry Requirement
- Course Objectives
- Course Description
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Progression and Career Path
- Other Benefits
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Learn the role and responsibilities of working with children as a nanny or au pair.
- Learn how to set up your own childcare home-based business.
- Learn how to work with children from diverse backgrounds.
- Provide a safe environment for children in your care
- Understand their emotional and mental well-being while in your care.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- The course is aimed at individuals who want to have a career as Senior Healthcare Workers, Support Workers, Community-Based Senior Care Assistants and Care Workers working with people with dementia and disabilities.
- Vocational or academic qualification at Level 2 or higher
- Basic level of literacy, numeracy and ICT ability
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You must provide an identification document such as a passport or a driving license.
- Unit 1 provides learners with the knowledge required to work with children in a home based childcare setting
- Unit 2 prepares learners to set up a home based childcare business
- The Level 3 Award in Preparing to Work in Home Based Childcare covers age ranges from birth to 19 years
- Qualification type: NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award
- Qualification title: NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Preparing to Work in Home Based Childcare
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Level: 3
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 50
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 60
- Qualification number (QN): 603/3642/0
In order to complete the Level 3 Award in Preparing to Work in Home-Based Childcare successfully and gain your professional qualification, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide your feedback based on how well you have completed your assignments.
Additionally, £159 is charged for your assessment and certificate. You need to pay this when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid in installments when you are submitting your assessments.
To achieve this qualification, learners must complete 2 mandatory units. You will complete assignments which will be assessed by a tutor.
CACHE are continually investing in high quality qualifications for the care and education industry, making them the UK’s leading sector specialist. Developed by experts, CACHE qualifications help millions of learners to raise professional standards across the sector. As a result, CACHE has gained a deserved reputation for excellence and leadership.
NCFE is a national Awarding Organisation, passionate about designing, developing and certificating diverse, nationally recognised qualifications and awards. These qualifications contribute to the success of millions of learners at all levels, bringing them closer to fulfilling their personal goals. Last year alone, over 340,000 learners from over 2,000 colleges, schools and training organisations chose NCFE as the Awarding Organisation to help them move their careers forward.
Once you successfully complete the Level 3 Award in Preparing to Work in Home-Based Childcare you will gain an accredited qualification. It will be a useful introduction to our Early Years Educator qualifications that will give your career the jumpstart you have always wanted. The average UK salary per annum is according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner. The qualification is suitable for individuals who want to work under the direction of a teacher.
- Nanny - £9.66 per hour
- Child Care Worker - £7.40 per hour
- Au Pair (average UK salary according to gov.uk: £70-85 per week)
- Registered Childminders
- Childcare Businesses
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|Equity and Access Policy||00:00:00|
|Academic Appeals Policy||00:00:00|
|NCFE CACHE LEVEL 3 AWARD IN PREPARING TO WORK IN HOME-BASED CHILDCARE – Qualification Specification||00:00:00|
|Awarding Body Registration|
|(B) Application Form : Cache Awarding Body Registration||00:00:00|
|Preparing To Work As A Home Based Childcarer [H/506/4745]|
|1.1 Legislation Relating To Safeguarding, Protection and Welfare of Children||00:00:00|
|1.2 Identifying Possible Risks in the Setting||00:00:00|
|1.3 Managing Childrens with Allergies||00:00:00|
|1.4 Types, Signs and Symptoms of Child Abuse||00:00:00|
|1.5 Physical Care Routines for Babies and Children||00:00:00|
|1.6 Working In Partnership with Parents & Carers||00:00:00|
|1.7 Planning For Play to Support Children’s Learning and Development||00:00:00|
|1.8 Types of Play||00:00:00|
|Preparing To Set Upa Home Basedchildcare Business [K/506/4746]|
|Preparing to set up a Home Based childcare Business||00:00:00|
|Exploring The Role Of The Nanny [D/617/2467]|
|Exploring the role of the Nanny||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit Your Assignment|
|(B) Assignment Submission : NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Preparing to Work in Home-Based Childcare||00:00:00|
|☑ Re-Submit Your Assignment|
No Reviews found for this course.