Aromatherapy refers to the practice of using natural plant extracts and essential oils to improve the emotional, psychological and physical well-being of a person. Aromatherapy has its special place in history, art and science. Though aromatherapy is an ancient practice, it has started to slowly gain prominence in the field of modern medicine and science. Aromatherapy can be used to manage pain, promote quality sleep, reduce stress and anxiety, and to treat health conditions such as asthma, cancer, arthritis and depression.
This Certificate in aromatherapy will provide you with the necessary skills and training needed to embark on a successful career in aromatherapy or for the progression of your career in aromatherapy. This Certificate will sufficiently introduce you to the world of aromatherapy through its historic and medical importance. You will learn about the general properties and the methods of extracting the essential oils and aroma compounds used in aromatherapy through this Certificate. You will be taught on the benefits of aromatherapy on the circulatory system, skeletal system, muscular system and the other systems in the human body through this Certificate as well. Safety precautions to be followed and the instances of contraindication in aromatherapy will be provided through this Certificate as well.
This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. We will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- Why consider learning at study 365?
- Course Outline:
- Learning outcomes
- Access duration
- Who is this course aimed at?
- Entry requirements
- Method of assessment
- Certification and awarding body
- Progression and career path
- Other benefits
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Qualification Title: Certificate in Aromatherapy
- Qualification Type: Level 3 Certificate
- Endorsement Status: Quality Licence Scheme
- Course Duration: self-paced (module availability: 365 days)
- Guided Learning Hours: 05
- Availability: International
- Learn about aromatherapy, its importance and its brief history.
- Understand the general properties and the methods of extracting the essential oils and aroma compounds used in aromatherapy.
- Gain an understanding of the safety precautions and contraindication instances of aromatherapy.
- Gain an insight into how aromatherapy will benefit the respiratory system and digestive system, circulatory system, skeletal system and other systems of the human body.
- Understand how aromatherapy can be used to open up your chakras and cleanse your auras.
- Learn about the different types of ailments that can be cured by aromatherapy.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- Job seekers
- Employees in the aromatherapy industry.
- Anyone interested in learning aromatherapy.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Certificate in Aromatherapy - Level 3. These are printed on high grade paper embossed with official Study365 or Quality Licence Scheme. It is delivered right to your place in a hard back envelope to keep it in pristine condition.
Option 1 -Quality Licence Scheme
At the Completion of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from Quality Licence Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course) for only £49.
Option 2 -CPD Certificate
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed CPD Accredited Certificate for only £29.
On the successful completion of this Certificate in Aromatherapy - Level 3, you will be able to improve your candidature for various job positions in the aromatherapy industry. If you already hold an employment in the aromatherapy industry, you can use this Certificate in order to progress in your career by demanding for job promotions and salary increments from your organization. Few of the job positions you can qualify for with this Certificate, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner, is given below,
- Spa therapist – £17,255 per annum
- Spa manager – £21,511 per annum
- Healthcare consultant – £69,622 per annum
- Healthcare assistant – £15,018 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|Introduction and History|
|3: Methods of Extraction|
|Methods of Extraction||00:00:00|
|Methods of Extraction|
|4: General Properties|
|5: Carrier Oils and Blending|
|Carrier Oils and Blending||00:00:00|
|Carrier Oils and Blending|
|6: Properties of Essential Oils|
|Part 1 – Essential Oils||00:00:00|
|Part 2 – Essential Oils||00:00:00|
|Part 3 – Essential Oils||00:00:00|
|Properties of Essential Oils|
|9: Methods of Use|
|Methods of Use||00:00:00|
|Methods of Use|
|For your Pets|
|10: Body Processes|
|11: Skeletal System|
|12: Muscular System|
|13: Circulatory System|
|14: Respiratory and Digestive|
|Respiratory and Digestive||00:00:00|
|15: Endocrine System|
|16: Urinary & Lymphatic System|
|Urinary & Lymphatic System||00:00:00|
|17: Nervous System|
|18: Integumentary & Olfactory Systems|
|Integumentary & Olfactory Systems||00:00:00|
|Basic Anatomy & Physiology|
|20: Meanings of Ailments|
|Meanings of Ailments||00:00:00|
|Conditions and Treatments|
|21: Spiritual Aromatherapy|
|22: The Aura|
|The Aura Part 1||00:00:00|
|The Aura Part 2||00:00:00|
|The Aura Part 3||00:00:00|
|Chakras Part 1||00:00:00|
|Chakras Part 2||00:00:00|
|Chakras Part 3||00:00:00|
|Chakras Part 4||00:00:00|
|Practical Application and Recipes|
|Final Exam : Certificate in Aromatherapy – Level 3||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam : Certificate in Aromatherapy – Level 3||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.