Crystal reflexology refers to the technique of gently kneading the reflexes parts of the feet by the use of a crystal wand in order to improve balance, circulation and the natural healing abilities in an individual. Crystal reflexology is a very ancient technique that is practiced based on the belief that the parts of a body can be stimulated and rebalanced by massaging the corresponding areas of the feet and hands appropriately. Crystal reflexology can be used to relax, to treat minor issues and to treat certain illnesses or heath conditions. Crystal reflexology can also be used to rebalance the main chakras that are located along the inner side of the foot.
Crystal reflexology is widely accepted to be a pseudoscience, and therefore, there are not many career options available in that field. Nevertheless, you can use this Certificate to improve your candidature for a job position in the therapy field. If you already own a job in the therapy field, this Certificate will further aid you in the progression of your career and for you to demand for salary increments and job promotion from your employer.
- Why consider learning at study 365?
- Course Outline:
- Learning outcomes
- Access duration
- Who is this course aimed at?
- Entry requirements
- Method of assessment
- Certification and awarding body
- Progression and career path
- Other benefits
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Qualification Title: Certificate in Crystal Reflexology
- Qualification Type: Level 3 Certificate
- Accreditation Status: Accredited by ABC
- Course Duration: self-paced (module availability: 365 days)
- Guided Learning Hours: 25
- Availability: International
- Learn about crystal reflexology and the benefits of it.
- Understand the application of crystal reflexology and the different techniques of crystal reflexology.
- Gain an understanding of how to appropriately check others before executing crystal reflexology.
- Gain an insight into the difference between crystal reflexology and hand reflexology.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- Job seekers
- Employees and employers in the therapy field.
- Anyone interested in learning about crystal reflexology
Successful candidates will be awarded a Certificate in Crystal Reflexology - Level 3. These are printed on high grade paper embossed with official Study365 or ABC awards. It is delivered right to your place in a hard back envelope to keep it in pristine condition.
Option 1 -ABC Awards
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed ABC Awards Accredited Certificate issued by ABC Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course) for only £49.
Option 2 -CPD Certificate
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed CPD Accredited Certificate for only £29.
Crystal reflexology is widely accepted to be a pseudoscience, and therefore, there are not many career options available for crystal reflexology. Nevertheless, you can use this Certificate in Crystal Reflexology - Level 3 to stand out as an eligible candidate for a job position in the therapy field. You can use this Certificate to progress in your career through job promotions and salary increments as well. The job positions you can qualify for with this Certificate , along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner, is given below,
- Spa manager – £21,511 per annum
- Healthcare consultant – £69,622 per annum
- Senior healthcare assistant – £16,440 per annum
- Massage therapist – £20,113 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|1: Introduction to Crystal Reflexology|
|Crystal Reflexology Manual||00:00:00|
|2: Crystal Reflexology Application|
|How Does Reflexology Work||00:00:00|
|Location of Reflexes||00:00:00|
|3: Appropriate Checks for Treating Others|
|Case History and Drug Interactions||00:00:00|
|An Example of a Reflexology Health Record||00:00:00|
|General Treatment Features||00:00:00|
|4: Crystal Reflexology Techniques|
|5: Differences between Crystal and Hand Reflexology|
|Mock Exam : Certificate in Crystal Reflexology – Level 3||00:40:00|
|Final Exam : Certificate in Crystal Reflexology – Level 3||00:40:00|