This course will help you to pass the Cisco 210-060 CICD: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices exam with flying colours! Our course has been created by a qualified professional and is in line with the official exam, so you will be receiving learning material and teaching which has been specifically tailored to guarantee your success. With helpful and concise modules to improve your networking knowledge and skills, and effective tutoring, you’ll be passing the exam in no time!
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
What will I learn?
- Administration of end-user interfaces,
- Telephony and mobility features, and
- Cisco UC solutions maintenance.
- Day to day administration of a Cisco UC solution, and shows candidates
- Step by step procedures to complete the common tasks associated with the day-to-day administration of a Cisco Collaboration solution while preparing for the CICD exam.
- Describe the components of a Cisco Collaboration solution, and
- Identify call flows and signalling types
- Provide an overview interfaces for both administration and end-users in Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service.
- Understand call flows in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Perform endpoint and end-user administration tasks in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Describe telephony features supported in CUCM and CUCME
- Administer users in Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service, and enable the most commonly used features
- Describe how to maintain a Cisco Collaboration Solution
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test (please be aware, this is not the official exam). The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate Cisco CICD: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices.
(This course is not included the official certificate)
Official Exam details:
- Number of Questions: 55 – 65 questions
- Length of Test: 75 Minutes
- This exam is available in the following languages: English
PLEASE NOTE: We do not provide the official exam, which will need to be purchased separately.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
This training course will lead you to become a:
- Cisco certified network professional
- Network administrator
- Network engineer
|Cisco 210-060: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices||FREE||00:00:00|
|Course brochure – Cisco 210-060 Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices||FREE||00:00:00|
|1: Introducing Cisco Collaboration Architecture|
|1. Course Introduction||00:00:00|
|2. Introducing Cisco Collaboration Architecture Part 1-2||00:00:00|
|3. Small to Mid-Size Business Part 1-3||00:00:00|
|4. Cisco Unified Communications Manager Part 1-3||00:00:00|
|5. Cisco Unified Connection||00:00:00|
|6. Lab Introduction||00:00:00|
|2: Telephony and Call Routing|
|1. Telephony 101 Part 1-6||00:00:00|
|2. Call Routing 101 Part 1-2||00:00:00|
|3. VoIP Call Routing 101||00:00:00|
|4. VoIP Call Routing 101||00:00:00|
|5. Deployment Scenarios Part 1-3||00:00:00|
|6. Gateway Call Routing Basics Part 1-4||00:00:00|
|7. Configuring the Gateway Lab Part 1-2||00:00:00|
|3: Preparing The Network And Phone Behavior|
|1. Preparing The Network For Voices Part 1-2||00:00:00|
|2. IP Phone Behavior||00:00:00|
|3. Configuring The LAN Lab||00:00:00|
|4. Standing Up The Platform Lab||00:00:00|
|5. Using OVA Templates To Deploy CUCM-CUC-IMP Lab Part 1-7||00:00:00|
|6. Using OVA Templates To Deploy Prime Collaboration Provisioning Lab Part 1-2||00:00:00|
|4: CUCM Administration Interfaces|
|1. CUCM Administration Interfaces Part 1-2||00:00:00|
|2. CUCM Stand Up||00:00:00|
|3. CUCM Stand Up Lab||00:00:00|
|4. CUCM Stand Up Lab||00:00:00|
|5. End User Configuration Lab||00:00:00|
|6. AD Integration Lab||00:00:00|
|7. End Point Implementation Part 1-2||00:00:00|
|8. IMP Integration Lab||00:00:00|
|9. CUC Integration Lab Part 1-2||00:00:00|
|10. IP Communicator Lab||00:00:00|
|11. Profiles And Templates Lab||00:00:00|
|12. CUCME Phone Configuration||00:00:00|
|13. Configuring CUCME Lab Part 1-2||00:00:00|
|14. Configuring CUCM Phones From Scratch||00:00:00|
|5: Call Configuration|
|1. Advanced Call Coverage Part 1-3||00:00:00|
|2. Call Coverage Lab Part 1-5||00:00:00|
|3. Calling Constrictions And COS Part 1-2||00:00:00|
|4. Implementing Class Of Control Lab Part 1-2||00:00:00|
|5. Connecting To The PSTN Part 1||00:00:00|
|6. Configuring Voice Gateway Features Lab Part 1-3||00:00:00|
|7. Connecting To The PSTN Part 2||00:00:00|
|8. PSTN Calling And Digit Manipulation Lab Part 1-2||00:00:00|
|9. PSTN Dial Plan Configuration Lab Part 1-2||00:00:00|
|10. Course Conclusion||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.