Get on board to learn how to design routed and switched network infrastructures and services involving LAN, WAN, wireless, and broadband access for businesses and organisations. This course might just be the one you were looking for to give your networking and designing career the jumpstart it needs. From designing network infrastructure, to designing advance services, this course will teach you everything you need to know to improve your expertise.
Network structure, modularity, enterprise edge, remote network modules, subnetting, enterprise switching, basic enterprise campus networks IP addressing and much more will be taught to you through this course to enhance your overall learning experience. You will also get to explore the methodologies used to design a network and advanced services as per the customers’ or organisation’s requirement, to ensure a reliable and efficient computer network.
By the completion of this course, you will walk away with an outstanding knowledge in networking to work for a number of jobs in the IT industry. You can also use this course as a foundation to follow up on the other related courses or to pursue your career progression goals.
- Why consider learning at study 365?
- Learning outcomes
- Access duration
- Who is this course aimed at?
- Entry requirements
- Method of assessment
- Certification and awarding body
- Progression and career path
- Other benefits
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Learn the methodologies used to design a network
- Understand about network structure, modularity, enterprise edge, remote network modules, subnetting, enterprise switching, basic enterprise campus networks, IP addressing and many more
- Explore how to design advanced services
- Examine how to design routed and switched network infrastructures and services involving LAN, WAN, wireless, and broadband access for businesses and organisations
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
This course is aimed at individuals and IT professionals interested in gaining a qualification in networking and designing.
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed the course.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Cisco Network Infrastructure Designing certificate by CPD & iAP. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
This certificate will boost up your qualifications for a range of job positions in the IT industry. You can also use this certificate as a foundation to study further in the subject or to make substantial progress in your career. Below mentioned are few of the job roles this certificate will help you in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner,
- Network Engineer – £30,429 per annum
- Network Operations Engineer – £26,083 per annum
- Network Architect – £58,655 per annum
- Operations Engineer – £34,696 per annum
- Solutions Architect – £57,057 per annum
- Network Security Engineer – £39,159 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|Cisco 640-864: CCDA Cisco Certified Design Associate||FREE||00:00:00|
|Course brochure – 640-864 CCDA Cisco Certified Design Associate||FREE||00:00:00|
|1: Methodologies Used To Design A Network|
|2. Developing Business Trends||00:00:00|
|3. P P D I O O- Part 1-2||00:00:00|
|4. 3 Layer Campus Design||00:00:00|
|5. Modular Network Design||00:00:00|
|6. Cisco Eight Step Design Methodology||00:00:00|
|7. Cisco I I N||00:00:00|
|2: Network Structure And Modularity|
|1. Network Design Fundamentals||00:00:00|
|2. Design Methods And Methodologies- Part 1-2||00:00:00|
|3. Enterprise Campus Design- Part 1-2||00:00:00|
|3: Basic Enterprise Campus Networks|
|1. Campus Design Considerations- Part 1-2||00:00:00|
|2. Cisco S O N A||00:00:00|
|4: Enterprise Edge And Remote Network Modules|
|1. WAN Technologies And VPN- Part 1-2||00:00:00|
|2. WAN Technologies- Part 1-2||00:00:00|
|3. VPN Technologies- Part 1-3||00:00:00|
|5: IP Addressing And Routing Protocols|
|1. Routing Protocol Operation And Design- Part 1-4||00:00:00|
|2. EIGRP – Part 1-2||00:00:00|
|6: Enterprise Switching I|
|1. Enterprise Switching||00:00:00|
|2. Inter VLAN Routing||00:00:00|
|3. Multilayer Switch||00:00:00|
|4. Enterprise Switch Features And Design||00:00:00|
|6. Best Practices||00:00:00|
|7: Enterprise Switching II|
|1. Switch Macros And Smart Ports||00:00:00|
|2. Private VLANs||00:00:00|
|1. IP v4||00:00:00|
|2. Subnetting- Part 1-4||00:00:00|
|3. IP v6||00:00:00|
|9: Designing Advanced Services|
|1. Designing Advanced Services||00:00:00|
|3. Access Points||00:00:00|
|4. Radio Frequencies||00:00:00|
|5. Wireless Signals||00:00:00|
|6. Wireless LAN To VLAN Mapping||00:00:00|