Here is the opportunity for you to take the official exam in ITIL Continual Service Improvement (CSI) to enhance your qualifications. This exam mainly assesses your knowledge in service management, service lifecycle, CSI processes, roles and responsibilities of CSI, technology and implementation requirements of CSI and on the risks and success factors related to CSI.
This exam certificate will impress potential employers and make way for various opportunities in the IT industry. This official exam certificate is internationally recognised and is accredited to a training organisation. After taking this exam in service offerings and agreements, you can go on to take the proceeding exams in ITIL to add up to your qualifications.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning Outcomes
- Course Titles
- Access Duration
- Who is this Course aimed at?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Progression and Career Path
- Other Benefits
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Learn CSI principles, purpose and objectives and service management as a practice.
- Understand how CSI processes interact with other processes in the service lifecycle.
- Understand CSI processes which include activities, methods and functions.
- Learn about the roles and responsibilities within CSI and how to achieve operational excellence.
- Understand how to support CSI with technology and implementation requirements.
- Learn critical success factors and risks related to CSI.
- Module 01: Course Introduction – VO
- Module 02: Continual Service Improvement
- Module 03: 7-Step Improvement Process
- Module 04: Reporting, Methods, and Technology
- Module 05: CSI Organization and Implementation – VO
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- The course is aimed at IT Manager, IT Audit Manager, IT Security Architect
- IT Finance Manager
- Service Portfolio Manager
- Availability Manager
- Individuals seeking to complete the ITIL Expert certificate in IT Service Management.
- The course requires that learners have an understanding of the ITIL Foundation course and want to progress further in the ITIL scheme.
At the end of the ITIL Intermediate: Continual Service Improvement course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test comprising of 8 questions per paper in 90 minutes duration. (28 marks required to pass out of 40) The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade. The pass mark is 70%, closed book.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in ITIL Intermediate: Continual Service Improvement.
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Once you successfully complete ITIL Intermediate: Continual Service Improvement you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The ITIL Intermediate: Continual Service Improvement qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- IT Operations Manager - (£45,428 – per annum)
- IT Security Manager - (£50,473 – per annum)
- Business Continuity Manager - (£45,959 – per annum)
- Release Manager - (£39,663 – per annum)
- Service Portfolio Manager - (£55,043 – per annum)
- IT Security Architect - (£57,618 – per annum)
Other jobs you can get
- Availability Manager
- Capacity Manager
- Supplier Relationship Manager
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|Book Your Exam|
|Book Your ITIL® Exams Here||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.