If you wish to overcome anxiety, depression, stress and anger, here’s an excellent course to get started on. Coping Skills: For a Better Life- Level 3 will give you the tools and techniques to thrive and excel. This course will introduce you to the best coping skills so you can cope in life and not crumble. Individuals who are employed in highly stressful jobs, services or even therapists need to learn to boost their personal power. You will learn to minimise the daily stresses, stay strong and embrace the joys of life.
Coping Skills: For a Better Life- Level 3 will demonstrate how to acquire problem-solving skills, how to do away with negative perceptions, boost your self-esteem and rewrite your story. Understand how to change your old habits, acquire new and healthy habits and apply the power of habits.
Coping Skills: For a Better Life- Level 3 will give you the relevant skills on how to get an upper hand in your success. It is a comprehensive training that offers the best advice on how to cope successfully and win at life. There is an ever-increasing need for qualified individuals who are high-performing and get the best results. This is a IAP certified course that will demonstrate to leading employers you are continually developing yourself, and will make you a desirable candidate.
Why You Should Consider Taking this Course at Study365?
Study365 is a leading online provider for several accrediting bodies, and provides learners the opportunity to take this exclusive IAP course. At Study365, we give our fullest attention to our learners’ needs and ensure they have the necessary information required to proceed with the training.
Learners who register will be given excellent learning support, discounts for future purchases and be eligible for a TOTUM Discount card and Student ID card with amazing offers and access to retail stores, the library, cinemas, gym memberships and their favourite restaurants.
- About the Tutor
- Learning Outcomes
- Who is this Course for?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Career Path & Progression
Prof. Paul is a Business Consultant, Psychology & Health Expert, Serial Entrepreneur, CEO, Corporate Trainer, Professional Speaker and Award-Winning University Professor from St. Petersburg, Florida. He has four advanced degrees in a range of specialised fields including business, health and psychology. He has a love and passion for his work and he aims to share his knowledge with others and make them massively successful. Take a course with Prof. Paul, master a skill you never thought possible and transform your life today!
- Learn how to cope with stress
- Enhance your personal power
- Be more productive in relationships
- Minimise negative self-talk
- Learn problem-solving skills
This course is recommended for,
- Anyone who wants to gain coping skills
- Learners should be over the age of 16, and have a basic understanding of English, ICT and numeracy.
- A sound educational background is recommended
- This is a knowledge-based course, and thus, will contain no method of assessment.
- Upon the successful completion of the course, learners will be awarded an accredited ‘Certificate of Completion for Coping Skills: For a Better Life- Level 3’ by IAP
- The International Awards for Professionals iAP is an awarding body established in 1999 that aims to promote a high educational standard. They hope to create online education that is trustworthy and credible. They are focused on raising the standards of online education, and ensuring it is accessible to all. The iAP provides accreditation for a range of educational establishments, and monitors and continually develops the educational standards of such institutions. Their globally recognised certifications give learners the opportunity to acquire the skills and knowledge needed to gain employment in the chosen fields.
The Certificate in Coping Skills: For a Better Life- Level 3 will improve your candidature for a number of jobs in leading sectors. You can study further related courses that will open the door to new and exciting opportunities and enhance your expertise in this subject, and add this as a skillset on your resume. Your skills will be recognised and it will enable you to land a generous-paying job, gain plenty of benefits and a wide array of opportunities.
- Therapist - £57,000 (According to Glassdoor UK)
|1.1 Coping Skills – Promo||00:00:00|
|Goals & Resources|
|2.1 Goals & Resources||00:00:00|
|3.1 Beginning Concepts||00:00:00|
|Reprogramming Your Mind|
|4.1 Reprogramming Your Mind||00:00:00|
|Escaping Your Story|
|5.1 Escaping Your Story||00:00:00|
|Boosting Your Personal Power|
|6.1 Boosting Your Personal Power||00:00:00|
|The Power Of Modeling & Language|
|7.1 The Power Of Modeling & Language||00:00:00|
|The Power Of Choice|
|8.1 The Power Of Choice||00:00:00|
|Critical Thinking Skills|
|9.1 Critical Thinking Skills||00:00:00|
|The Amazing Power Of Habits|
|10.1 The Amazing Power Of Habits||00:00:00|
|The Twin Powers Of Attitude & Acceptance|
|11.1 The Twin Powers Of Attitude & Acceptance||00:00:00|
|Some Keys To Happiness|
|12.1 Some Keys To Happiness||00:00:00|
|More Coping Skills|
|13.1 More Coping Skills||00:00:00|
|14.1 Improving Communication||00:00:00|
|Anger Management Skills|
|15.1 Anger Management Skills||00:00:00|
|16.1 BONUS VIDEO – More Coping Skills – Part 1||00:00:00|
|16.2 BONUS VIDEO – More Coping Skills – Part 2||00:00:00|
|16.3 BONUS VIDEO – More Coping Skills – Part 3||00:00:00|
|Completion Certificate Request|
|Completion Certificate Request|
No Reviews found for this course.