A drag and drop file uploader feature in websites refers to the action of selecting a file folder and dropping it to upload rather than having to selecting it one by one from the folder. File Uploaders can be used in creating an online learning platform or on any other type of website in which file uploads are important.
- Why consider learning at study 365?
- Learning outcomes
- Access duration
- Who is this course aimed at?
- Entry requirements
- Method of assessment
- Certification and awarding body
- Tutor info
- Progression and career path
- Other benefits
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Create a multiple file uploader using the HTML5 Drag & Drop API, with a multiple file selection if not supported.
- Learn to pull this all together by using the reusable uploader code to output which files have been uploaded and which ones failed.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- Job seekers
- Web development professionals
- Learners must be age 16 or over
- Should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Create a drag and drop file uploader for websites certificate by CPD & iAP. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Alex Garrett is a UK-based developer. His experience includes software engineering and web architecture, as well as authoring “The PHP Project Guide”. Alex enjoys teaching Laravel, PHP, MySQL, jQuery, and other coding topics through his online courses.
You can use this certificate in Create a drag & drop file uploader for websites to supplement your professional qualifications and to improve your candidature for various job positions in the web development field. If you are a web development professional looking for a way to progress further in your career, then this certificate might just be the one for it. Below given are few of the job positions you can use this certificate in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner
- Website manager – £24,152 per annum
- Web developer – £24,909 per annum
- Web designer – £22,780 per annum
- Web designer and developer – £24,253 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|1: INTRODUCTION TO THE COURSE|
|2: CREATING A UDEMY STYLE DRAG AND DROP FILE UPLOAD SYSTEM|
|Preparing the Server||00:00:00|
|Drag and Drop Hook||00:00:00|
|Form Upload Hook||00:00:00|
|Showing Processed Files||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.