All the people we meet in our day to day to lives are not likeminded like us. On the contrary you will be meeting people with different beliefs and thoughts. On some occasions this could hinder our lives be it our personal or professional. “Dealing with Difficult People in Life & Work – Powerful! – Level 3” is a course which is designed to help you to deal with such people. The course focuses on controlling your own emotions when you interact with them and approach them tactically.
“Dealing with Difficult People in Life & Work – Powerful! – Level 3” is a course which improves your social skills. Although you could be a well-educated and qualified person at a work place, you have no control over who you have to work with. On the other hand, what if you could deal with those people by improving your own mistakes? The instructor gives personal attention to every student’s individual issue and guides them to tackle with those “difficult” people on their own.
Another area which is focused by this course is communicating to set boundaries with others. You should be able to clearly mention as to what you are comfortable in. Furthermore it pays attention to handle them without getting bullied. Successful completion of the course will provide insight as to why those people behave the way they do. Eventually you will be effectively handling such difficult people and achieve your professional and personal goals easily. “Dealing with Difficult People in Life & Work – Powerful! – Level 3” could save you from a lot of issues caused by these people.
Why You Should Consider Taking this Course at Study365?
Study365 is a leading online provider for several accrediting bodies, and provides learners the opportunity to take this exclusive IAP course. At Study365, we give our fullest attention to our learners’ needs and ensure they have the necessary information required to proceed with the training.
Learners who register will be given excellent learning support, discounts for future purchases and be eligible for a TOTUM Discount card and Student ID card with amazing offers and access to retail stores, the library, cinemas, gym memberships, and their favourite restaurants.
- About the Tutor
- Awarding Body
- Learning Outcomes
- Who is this Course for?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Career Path and Progression
Prof. Paul is a Business Consultant, Psychology & Health Expert, Serial Entrepreneur, CEO, Corporate Trainer, Professional Speaker and Award-Winning University Professor from St. Petersburg, Florida. He has four advanced degrees in a range of specialised fields including business, health and psychology. He has a love and passion for his work and he aims to share his knowledge with others and make them massively successful. Take a course with Prof. Paul, master a skill you never thought possible and transform your life today!
The International Awards for Professionals iAP is an awarding body established in 1999 that aims to promote a high educational standard. They hope to create online education that is trustworthy and credible. They are focused on raising the standards of online education, and ensuring it is accessible to all. The iAP provides accreditation for a range of educational establishments, and monitors and continually develops the educational standards of such institutions. Their globally recognised certifications give learners the opportunity to acquire the skills and knowledge needed to gain employment in the chosen fields.
- Gaining the necessary abilities to cope with people considered as “difficult” in personal and professional background
- Understanding your own strengths and weaknesses in communicating with people
- The ability to set limitations in personal and professional connections
- Comprehending the background of people considered as “difficult” and why they behave the way they do
- Productively handling “office politics”
- Exclusive strategies to effectively communicate “difficult” people
- This course is open for anyone who needs help to handle “difficult” people in personal life as well as professional settings.
- Learners must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of English Language, ICT and Numeracy can take “Dealing with Difficult People in Life & Work - Powerful! - Level 3”
- A sound educational background is an advantage.
This is a knowledge-based course, and thus, will contain no method of assessment.
Upon the successful completion of the course, learners will be awarded an accredited ‘Certificate of Completion’ for Dealing with Difficult People in Life & Work - Powerful! - Level 3 by IAP
- One of the biggest hurdles that you meet in daily life is people who are difficult to interact with and cause trouble in your life. The situation could worsen even to a point where you will have to resign from the profession you love or have trouble in personal life. This could hinder your performance at work place and discourage you to progress. This course is designed to carefully identify such people and approach them effectively to communicate through the issues.
|1.1. Difficult People PROMO||00:06:00|
|Difficult People – Main Course|
|2.2. Foundational Tips & Tools||00:16:00|
|2.3. Difficult People – Relationships||00:12:00|
|2.4. Difficult People – Solutions||00:13:00|
|2.5. Problem Solving||00:14:00|
|2.6. Final Notes & Tips||00:10:00|
|3.1. Bonus Video – Dealing With Emotions & Anger||00:10:00|
|Completion Certificate Request|
|Completion Certificate Request|
No Reviews found for this course.