Are you looking for a career change? Maybe you just want to gain certification of your skills?
Every business has to keep books by law, so there is a huge demand for qualified Bookkeepers.
Also, it is a legal requirement to issue sales invoices and keep accounts records for a minimum of six years, so it is essential that businesses have an effective and manageable bookkeeping system in place. That’s why there is a demand for qualified bookkeepers. When you study with Study 365, you’ll find it easier to get a job because you’ll have a widely recognised qualification on your CV.
This course is designed to teach you the rules of book-keeping and payroll management in easy-to-understand modules. We also include handouts, reference books and additional study materials to aid your learning. This way, you will gradually build up your knowledge and confidence and eventually achieve complete mastery of the subject. More importantly, you will be able to handle your own accounting records, or those of an employer, in a practical and professional manner.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Who is it for?
- Whether for your own business or as an accounts assistant or accounting technician in an organisation’s finance department, showing that you have taken the time to learn how to accurately record financial purchases, sales and receipts will help you validate your abilities.
- This Diploma course will be of great interest to business owners and business professionals who would like to better understand the transactions and controls used in business, and to any learner who is interested in accounting as a future career.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Diploma in “Payroll Management & Bookkeeping”.
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Earn a certification which will prove to be very useful for a career in any industry. Since the law requires bookkeeping for all organisations, bookkeeping is an area of study which will never go to waste. Learn the rules of payrolls and bookkeeping so that employers will view you as an asset to their organisation. A career with bright prospects await you with the completion of this course. According to www.payscale.uk, some of the key job positions along with the average UK salary per annum you can go for after completing this course will be as follows.
- Payroll Administrator – £20,025 per annum
- Accounts Clark – £17,009 per annum
- Bookkeeper – £20,786 per annum
- Bookkeeping Clerk – £18,163 per annum
- Accounts Assistant – £18,876 per annum
- Office Administrator – £17,472 per annum
- Office Manager – £24,447 per annum
- Accounts Payable Clerk – £19,801 per annum
- Accounts Receivable Clerk – £20,101 per annum
- Payroll Clerk – £18,515 per annum
- Staff Accountant – £24,115 per annum
|Administrative Human Resource Management|
|Introduction to Administrative Human Resource||00:22:00|
|Motivation theories and Strategies||01:46:00|
|Team and Group Behaviour||00:49:00|
|Technology at Workplace||00:19:00|
|Workplace Violence and Stressed Employees||00:37:00|
|Organisational Productivity and Quality Improvement||00:57:00|
|Job Enrichment and Challenges in Job Design||00:12:00|
|Communication at Workplace||01:19:00|
|Managing Conflict and Change at Workplace||00:42:00|
|Participation and Communication_1||00:10:00|
|International Human Resource Management||00:36:00|
|Module Handouts- Administrative Human Resource||00:00:00|
|Additional Study Materials|
|Additional Study Materials- Administrative Human Resource||00:00:00|
|Reference Book- HR Management||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.