- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning Outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this Course aimed at?
- Entry Requirement
- Method of Assessm Assessment
- Certification & Awarding Body
- Presenter Information
- Progression and Career Path
- Other Benefits
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- You’ll learn to make corporate video for YouTube, social media & your website.
- How to edit video in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Fixing or hiding bad video footage
- How to add fade, cross fade, black fade transitions.
- How to adjust loudness of audio so it sounds normal & balanced
- How to Sync separate audio with video
- How to fix color & add a vignette
- Adding & animating a logo intro
- Adding names or adding text over video – lower thirds
- How to export & make a mp4s
- You will get the finished files so you never fall behind
- Downloadable exercise files
- Techniques used by video professionals
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- This course is for beginners.
- Aimed at people new to the world of web design.
- No previous Dreamweaver experience is necessary.
- You will need a copy of Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2017 or above. Download a free trial from Adobe.
- No previous Dreamweaver skills are required.
- No previous web design skills are needed.
Daniel Scott is a Microsoft Trainer and Adobe® Certified Instructor. He’s been teaching for more than 14 years – covering topics such as print, digital publishing, web, and video. He loves to see how it all connects, and how we can share those connections. He prides himself on delivering the best service to his clients and making sure all his students learn to their fullest potential. He is currently the lead trainer at Bring Your Own Laptop Training Center in New Zealand.
- Web Designer (£22,860 per annum)
- Web Developer (£24,833 per annum)
- Web Designer & Develope (£23,548 per annum)
- Graphic Designer (£21,599 per annum)
- Mobile App Designer
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|1.1 Course Introduction||00:00:00|
|1.2 Course Outcomes and Resources||00:00:00|
|2: Creating An Html Website In Dreamweaver|
|2.1 Setting Up Adobe Dreamweaver to Create Websites||00:00:00|
|2.2 Creating a New Website – Site Definition||00:00:00|
|2.3 Creating a New HTML Page||00:00:00|
|2.4 Previewing Your Website||00:00:00|
|2.5 Moving Tags||00:00:00|
|3: Using CSS In Dreamweaver|
|3.1 Creating Your First CSS Style Sheet||00:00:00|
|3.2 Changing and Adjusting CSS Styles||00:00:00|
|3.3 Centering a Website Using a Container||00:00:00|
|4: Responsive Websites|
|4.1 Adjusting a Website for Mobile Phones and Tablets (Media Queries)||00:00:00|
|4.2 Testing a Website on a Mobile Phone or Tablet||00:00:00|
|5: Mobile Navigation Menu|
|5.1 Creating a Hamburger Menu for Mobile||00:00:00|
|5.3 Styling the Menu||00:00:00|
|5.4 Adding Fonts||00:00:00|
|5.5 Adjusting the Style of a Hamburger Menu||00:00:00|
|6: Adding Content|
|6.1 Planning a Dreamweaver Template||00:00:00|
|6.2 Adding a Background Image||00:00:00|
|6.3 Using the HTML5 Main Tag in Dreamweaver||00:00:00|
|6.4 Adding the HTML5 Footer Tag to a Website||00:00:00|
|7: Templates In Dreamweaver|
|7.1 Making a Template in Dreamweaver||00:00:00|
|7.2 Creating New Pages from a Dreamweaver Template||00:00:00|
|8: Adding Additional Content|
|8.1 Creating a Responsive Hero Box||00:00:00|
|8.2 Fixing Problems with div Tags When You Float Left (Clearing the Float)||00:00:00|
|8.3 Styling the Horizontal Rule||00:00:00|
|8.4 Creating a Button in Dreamweaver||00:00:00|
|9: Responsive Content|
|9.1 Changing Fonts and Spacing for Mobile||00:00:00|
|9.2 Turning off HTML Elements||00:00:00|
|9.3 Creating a Responsive Image Grid||00:00:00|
|9.4 Creating Responsive Images||00:00:00|
|9.5 Making Columns for Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile Websites||00:00:00|
|9.6 Working with Pseudo Classes||00:00:00|
|10: Creating Additional Pages|
|10.1 Creating and Linking New Pages Using Templates||00:00:00|
|11: Hosting And Analytics|
|11.1 Uploading Your Website||00:00:00|
|11.2 Adding Google Analytics||00:00:00|
|12: What’s Next|
|12.1 What Next for Your Project?||00:00:00|
|12.2 Dreamweaver Class Exercise||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.