The excellent range of BTEC Level 7 Professional qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership have been created to provide focused and specialist education, and are in line with professional awarding body requirements and National Occupational Standards where appropriate, with a clear work-related emphasis. In addition, the BTEC Level 7 qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership have been developed to meet the individual needs of learners, so whatever your situation, the courses will suit you. The BTEC Level 7 qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership allow learners to develop practical skills, and a firm understanding of the sector they wish to enter, so you’ll be fully prepared for your chosen career. The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership provides an introduction to the skills, qualities and knowledge that may be required for employment in a particular vocational sector.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
- BTEC Courses Offer:
- Course Description:
- Course Duration:
- Entry Requirement:
- Method of Assessment:
- Career Path:
- Teaching that is relevant and which gives learners the opportunity to develop a range of skills, techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in working life
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 7 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress to employment in a particular vocational sector
- Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications
- Qualification type: BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title: Pearson BTEC Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership
- Level: Level 7
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 30
- Credits: 10
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 100
- Qualification number (QN): 501/1001/9
- Availability: UK and international
Learners must achieve 10 credits from the mandatory unit. The mandatory unit for this course is: Unit 1: Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Skills.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
- Learners will need to be over the age of 19, and must demonstrate one of the following:
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) / Level 6 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience
- If English is not your first language, you need to have an IELTS 6.0 or CEFR level B2 (or equivalent).
In order to qualify for the program you will need to submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- Proof of work experience
- Proof of language proficiency
Upon submission of the documents your application will be reviewed. If you fail to meet the entry requirements of the program your application will not be accepted.
The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership is a 100 TQT, 10-credit and 30-guided-learning-hour (GLH) qualification that consists of one mandatory unit (Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Skills).
To pass this course learners must have successfully passes all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
This course consists of one unit, and is assessed by one written assignment. You will need to submit this assignment online via the online learning portal, it will then be subject to internal assessment and external moderation. Your tutor will observe your progress and provide you with assistance throughout the duration of the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Pearson BTEC Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership certificate.
After successful completion of this course, you can go on to study further units in order to gain the Pearson BTEC Level 7 Certificate or Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership, which is the first step to completing a Master Degree in Management and Leadership, or an MBA.
|Equity and Access Policy||00:00:00|
|Academic Appeals Policy||00:00:00|
|How To Use : Discussion Forum – Award||00:00:00|
|Qualification Specification – Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership||00:00:00|
|Awarding Body Registration|
|(A) Application Form: Level 7 – Award in Strategic Management & Leadership||00:00:00|
|Module Book- – Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership||00:00:00|
|1: Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Skills - Unit 1|
|Study Materials for Unit 01 (DSMLS)||00:00:00|
|Recommended Books & Reading Materials- Unit 01 (DSMLS)||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief- Unit 01||00:00:00|
|Sample Assignments for Reference- Unit 01||00:00:00|
|Harvard Referencing Guidence||00:00:00|
|Submit your work|
|Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership||00:00:00|
|Resubmit your work Level 7 Award in SML||00:00:00|
|Resubmit Your Assignment|
|Re-Submission BTEC Level 5/6/7||00:00:00|