If you’ve completed the BTEC Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership, this BTEC Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership will extend its work-related focus, and will allow you to develop further practical skills and knowledge required for a particular vocational sector. This BTEC Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership is an exciting course aimed at individuals who are clear about the industry and job role they are interested in, and will enable you to gain the skills needed. This is because the BTEC Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership can be tailored to suit your particular needs. If you hope to gain a well-recognised, professional awarding body accredited certificate, then this course is for you.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
BTEC Courses Offer:
- Teaching that is relevant and which gives learners the opportunity to develop a range of skills, techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in working life
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 7 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress to employment in a particular vocational sector
- Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications
- Qualification type: BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification type: BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title: Pearson BTEC Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership
- Level: Level 7
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 55
- Credits: 20
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 200
- Qualification number (QN): 501/0999/6
- Availability: UK and international
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
- Learners will need to be over the age of 19, and must demonstrate one of the following:
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) / Level 6 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience
- If English is not your first language, you need to have an IELTS 6.0 or CEFR level B2 (or equivalent).
In order to qualify for the program you will need to submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- Proof of work experience
- Proof of language proficiency
Upon submission of the documents your application will be reviewed. If you fail to meet the entry requirements of the program your application will not be accepted.
Method of Assessment:
The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership is a 200 TQT, 20-credit qualification that consists of one mandatory unit plus optional units that provide for a combined total of 20 credits.
To pass this course learners must have successfully passes all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
This course consists of two units, and is assessed by two written assignments. You will need to submit these assignments online via the online learning portal, they will then be subject to internal assessment and external moderation. Your tutor will observe your progress and provide you with assistance throughout the duration of the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Pearson BTEC Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership certificate.
The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Certificate offers an engaging programme for those who are clear about the vocational area they want to learn more about. These learners may wish to extend their programme through a complementary NVQ or study of other related vocational or personal and social development qualifications. These learning programmes can be developed to allow learners to study complementary qualifications without duplication of content.
|Equity and Access Policy||00:00:00|
|Academic Appeals Policy||00:00:00|
|Qualification Specification – Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership||00:00:00|
|Awarding Body Registration|
|(A) Application Form: Level 7 – Certificate in Strategic Management & Leadership||00:00:00|
|Module Book – Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership||00:00:00|
|1: Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Skills - Unit 1|
|Study Materials for Unit 01 (DSMLS)||00:00:00|
|Recommended Books & Reading Materials- Unit 01 (DSMLS)||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief- Unit 01||00:00:00|
|Sample Assignments for Reference- Unit 01||00:00:00|
|2: Strategic Marketing Management - Unit 7|
|Study Materials for Unit 07 (SMM)||00:00:00|
|Recommended Books & Reading Materials- Unit 07 (SMM)||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief- Unit 07||00:00:00|
|Sample Assignments for Reference- Unit 07||00:00:00|
|Harvard Referencing Guidence||00:00:00|
|Submit Your Assignment|
|(A) Assignment Submission I – Level 7 Certificate in Management and Leadership||00:00:00|
|Resubmit Your Assignment|
|Re-Submission BTEC Level 5/6/7||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.