Freelancing can be a great source of income, especially if you are a graphic designer or a software developer as there are many companies worldwide that hire professionals to take up small designing or development projects. However, with the increase in the number of freelancers worldwide looking for an extra source of income to support their studies or work, the freelancing industry has gotten quite competitive. Therefore, it is vital for you to not just know the skills and knowledge for graphic design or development, but also on how to get an attractive freelancing job that best suits you and your spare time.
This course in Freelancing Career Guide for Designers and Developers has been developed to serve this purpose and will guide you on how to get the perfect freelancing job based on you qualifications and expertise. The course also comprises of some modules that will mold your skills and competencies to make you a more desirable candidate.
Starting off by exploring the skills, attitudes and qualifications that can set you part in the freelancing community, this course will move onto educate you on the top freelancing job websites and the apps for freelancing. You will also come to learn the ways to write a winning proposal and to improve your job hunting skills.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this course aimed at?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of assessment
- Awarding body
- Progression and career path
- Other benefits
As improvements and advancements are made in technology, online courses are no longer just conventional means of studying at affordable costs. In many aspects, online training offers superiority to traditional learning. There is an effectiveness and convenience that traditional learning cannot provide. The overall convenience and flexibility make it a superior learning method.
Study 365 offers the most convenient path to gain an internationally recognised qualification that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your skill and expertise in an enterprise or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor and multiple free resources which include Free CV writing pack, TOTUM Discounted Card, Free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Explore the skills, attitudes and qualifications that set you apart
- Examine the problems that are faced by every freelancers
- Learn how to improve your job hunting skills
- Understand how to write a winning proposal
- Discover the top freelancing job websites
- Familiarise with the apps for freelancing
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- Individuals wishing to establish a career in the graphic design or software development industries
- Software developers, UX designers, graphic designers and applications developers looking for a way to progress in their current employments
- IT students and beginners interested in getting into freelancing
- You must be 16 years of age or more
- You should have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
- At the end of this program, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the Certificate in Freelancing Career Guide for Designers and Developers
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
This course will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to mainly take up freelancing jobs in the designing and developing industries, for which you come to agreements about the pay with the recruiter. However, you can also use this certificate to supplement your qualifications in landing a rewarding employment in the IT industry. Few of the jobs this certificate will help you land, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner,
- Graphic designer – £24,665 per annum
- UX designer – £38,693 per annum
- Software developer – £30,915 per annum
- Applications developer – £50,000 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
|1: What Sets You Apart|
|1.1 Level of Skills||00:00:00|
|1.2 Communication Skills||00:00:00|
|1.3 Speed of Response||00:00:00|
|1.4 Presenting Your Work||00:00:00|
|1.5 Professional Behavior||00:00:00|
|1.6 Proper Deliverables||00:00:00|
|1.7 Awards and Certifications||00:00:00|
|1.8 Breadth of Skills and Skillset||00:00:00|
|1.9 Why Specialist?||00:00:00|
|2: Problems Every Freelancer Faces|
|2.1 Accepting Projects||00:00:00|
|2.2 Pricing Yourself||00:00:00|
|2.3 Time Management||00:00:00|
|2.5 Work-Life Balance||00:00:00|
|2.6 No Job Season||00:00:00|
|3: Job Hunting Skills|
|3.1 Writing a Job Application||00:00:00|
|3.2 Job Selection||00:00:00|
|3.3 Job Application Automation||00:00:00|
|3.4 Choosing the Right Client||00:00:00|
|3.5 Building Trust with Clients||00:00:00|
|3.6 Pricing Strategies||00:00:00|
|3.7 Winning Proposals||00:00:00|
|3.8 Freelancer Profile||00:00:00|
|3.9 Winning Clients with a Perfect Cover Letter||00:00:00|
|3.10 Communicating Better with Clients||00:00:00|
|4: 60+ Freelance Job Websites|
|4.1 Categories of Freelance Websites||00:00:00|
|4.2 Most Popular Freelance Websites||00:00:00|
|4.3 Gigs Websites||00:00:00|
|4.4 Competition Websites||00:00:00|
|4.6 Job Boards||00:00:00|
|4.7 Startup Jobs||00:00:00|
|4.8 Small Task Websites||00:00:00|
|4.9 Cheating the Freelance System||00:00:00|
|5: Apps For Freelancers|
|5.1 Invoicing Apps||00:00:00|
|5.2 Time Tracking Apps||00:00:00|
|5.3 Time Tracking for Mac||00:00:00|
|5.4 Collaboration Apps||00:00:00|
|5.5 Video Conferencing Tools||00:00:00|
|5.6 Productivity Apps||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.