There are many programming languages and web developers must keep abreast of them, as and when new languages are added. To broaden your skills and have a competitive edge against others, learning new programming languages will only help your career. The Google Go Programming for Beginners (Golang) is created by Google and is a great way to boost your credentials. Qualifying in more than one programming language, even for beginners will build up their foundational knowledge to become a credible web developer.
The course is designed to introduce learners to individual features, functions, interfaces and structures. Beginners will find this course highly effectively particularly if they want to diversify their programming skills. It is also a great follow-up course. The course will focus on elements like encryption, polymorphism and concurrency. Once learners complete this course they will be familiar with fundamentals and concepts of all things Go.
Google Go Programming for Beginners (Golang) will enable learners to apply their programming skills in real world applications. Learners can move onto advanced programming courses. It is a great opportunity for learners to expand their skills and knowledge in diverse programming courses, eventually helping them take their career to the highest level.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning Outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this Course aimed at?
- Entry Requirement
- Method of Assessment
- Certification & Awarding Body
- Tutor Info
- Progression and Career Path
- Other Benefits
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Learn Go fundamentals and apply them in real world scenarios
- Get to grip with advanced features like Go Language and Concurrency
- Understand and develop your knowledge of programming fundamentals
- Build up a knowledge foundation for more advanced programming languages
- Learn the language behind the super popular Docker technology
- Everything you Need to Get up and Go!
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- This course is ideal for beginners
- Anyone who wants to learn Go
- Learners who know basic programming fundamentals will benefit from this course
- Anyone who wants to gain programming skills in Golang
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Google Go Programming for Beginners (Golang) certificate by CPD & iAP. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Brett Romero has been programming throughout his entire career. Programming for desktop, web and mobile, Brett is an expert in Python, C#, PHP, Java, Swift, and more.
Once you successfully complete the Google Go Programming for Beginners (Golang) you will gain an accredited qualification that will give your career the jumpstart you have always wanted. With this qualification you can further expand your education or go onto work in numerous positions that will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- .Net Programmers - £30,875 per year
- Computer Programmers - £30,400 per year
- Web Developer - £24,833 per year
- Web Designer - £22,860 per year
- Web Designer & Developer - £23,548 per year
- Software Developer - £24,833 per year
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|1: Course Introduction|
|1.1 Course Introduction||00:00:00|
|2: Introduction To Google Go Programming|
|2.1 Section Introduction||00:00:00|
|2.2 Go Language Intro||00:00:00|
|3: Go Language|
|3.1 Section Introduction||00:00:00|
|3.4 Types and Casting||00:00:00|
|3.5 Setting Up Your Local Environment||00:00:00|
|3.8 Functions – Variadic||00:00:00|
|3.9 Functions – Defer||00:00:00|
|3.13 Arrays and Slices||00:00:00|
|3.15 Looping – Arrays Slices||00:00:00|
|3.16 Looping – Maps||00:00:00|
|4: Expanding Your Go Knowledge|
|4.1 Section Introduction||00:00:00|
|4.3 Custom Types||00:00:00|
|5.1 Section Introduction||00:00:00|
|6.1 Course Summary||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.